PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater will so win

GetRDoneStangs
10-10-2005, 02:54 PM
So maybe we did have a tough time with Wylie. That dosent mean we are still not as good as you thought we were. We are still a good team and that was only one game we just got behind in the begining and could not catch up. But it was one game .. so maybe you were just in shock because you thought we were going to win!! :p

But Snyder better look out cuz were commin after them and we will be their worst nightmares !

Snyder is not going to know what hit them!!
:)

Ranger Mom
10-10-2005, 02:56 PM
WOW!! I was wondering what the deal was!

I couldn't believe there wasn't a Sweetwater/Snyder thread started before now!!:D

Bullaholic
10-10-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
So maybe we did have a tough time with Wylie. That dosent mean we are still not as good as you thought we were. We are still a good team and that was only one game we just got behind in the begining and could not catch up. But it was one game .. so maybe you were just in shock because you thought we were going to win!! :p

But Snyder better look out cuz were commin after them and we will be their worst nightmares !

Snyder is not going to know what hit them!!
:)

Confidence, especially after a big loss, is good and healthy---just don't forget to respect your opponent---Snyder is a plenty good football team this year and probably wants to win as badly as the 'Stangs.

ASUFrisbeeStud
10-10-2005, 03:04 PM
I was on a Sweetwater team that was ranked #3 in the state six games into the season behind Wylie and Everman. We then lost to undefeated Ballinger by two points and the next week lost to Wylie by a touchdown. We were an extremely good team that just had some bad breaks. We lost to Kennedale in the second round in a shootout 37-42. I have confidence that the Mustangs are alot better than we were but you know we were supposed to go all the way too. Snyder has a very good team and hopefully Sweetwater will play better against them than they did Friday night. Good luck to all the Stangs out there, go get a ring.

Johnny Moxen
10-10-2005, 03:10 PM
Sweetwater played a good game against Wylie, and the game lived up to it's billing. Best of luck to Sweetwater as they face Snyder this friday.

SnyderMom
10-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Sweetwater looked like crud last week....they are definately not going to beat Snyder. It'll be a tight game, but Snyder will win by at least 8.

Ranger Mom
10-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
Sweetwater looked like crud last week....they are definately not going to beat Snyder. It'll be a tight game, but Snyder will win by at least 8.

:eek: WOW!!!:eek:

This week is going to be SOOOO interesting!!:p

3afan
10-10-2005, 03:58 PM
Sweetwater looked like crud last week....they are definately not going to beat Snyder. It'll be a tight game, but Snyder will win by at least 8. .

well, moms always know so there you have it .......
[how do moms do that anyway?]

TigerPride
10-10-2005, 04:00 PM
snyder 21 sweetwater 7

injuredinmelee
10-10-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
WOW!! I was wondering what the deal was!

I couldn't believe there wasn't a Sweetwater/Snyder thread started before now!!:D

too bad its a trash talking jr high boy post.

Ranger Mom
10-10-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

LOL!! After all we have witnessed the past couple of weeks, did you expect anything less?

injuredinmelee
10-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!! After all we have witnessed the past couple of weeks, did you expect anything less?
Not really its just what I expected exp after the excuses from the same team for getting hammered friday night. Wow i did it too.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-10-2005, 04:17 PM
Not really its just what I expected exp after the excuses from the same team for getting hammered friday night. Wow i did it too.

Ya, but yours is funnier!

Pmoney
10-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Snyder 21
Sweetwater 10

SnyderMom
10-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by 3afan

well, moms always know so there you have it .......
[how do moms do that anyway?]

Who ever said I had kids that played football?? For all you know I have two infants!! Right!!??

3afan
10-10-2005, 05:27 PM
don't know why you quoted me on that one honey ...

SnyderMom
10-10-2005, 05:28 PM
just teasin' ya sugar

jakarta101
10-10-2005, 05:55 PM
Im sayin snyder by 7.... not that familar with there program but the stangs didnt look so hot against wylie!

football4life
10-10-2005, 07:18 PM

That does seem to be the trend lately. I've only been a member for a year or so, but there has been a bit of a jump in new posters, especially the trash-talking type.

Bandera YaYa
10-10-2005, 07:25 PM
just teasin' ya sugar :eek: :eek: :eek: