PDA

View Full Version : Columbus vs Rice

rhs78
10-10-2005, 10:24 AM
This will be second district game for both and it's the Raiders homecoming. My thaughts are this game is usually much closer than everyone predicts because of the rivalry between these teams. Could this be Columbus year to win? I don't think so,as the young Raiders are starting to put it all together at the right time.
What are your thaughts on this game and D-20 race for the playoffs?

Brahmasportsfan
10-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Rice will win. I don't think Columbus will win another game this season. 1st-Bellville (homer) 2nd-Rice 3rd-Sealy

Bull's-eye
10-10-2005, 04:37 PM
Rice should win by 3 TD's or more.

Bellville & Rice will play for the crown. Sealy was also my pick for 3rd, but their loss to Hempstead has put them in a hole. Hempstead can really help their play off chances with a win over Navasota. That would give the Bobcats a 2-0 record and a good chance to go 3-2 and take the 3rd spot. A Navasota win would keep the Rattlers and Tigers play off hopes alive.

CheerMom
10-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Columbus is one of those teams that always gives the Raiders problems no matter what the predictions are. I'm sure this will be a close one, as usual. And as always, I'm not predicting. Hoping for a safe game for both teams.
Good luck to the rest of D20 this week!! Play and travel safe!!

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-10-2005, 09:24 PM
Rice wins big!

powerranger
10-10-2005, 10:55 PM
I think rice will take this one, columbus just isn't a strong team this year. I think sealy will beat bellville this weekend and go 4-1 in district to tie with the brahamas for first.

Specklebelly
10-10-2005, 11:15 PM
This game will not be close at all. Columbus is a bad football team.

HPLJ6L
10-11-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Specklebelly
This game will not be close at all. Columbus is a bad football team.

Even a broke clock is right twice daily. On paper, Sealy and Bellville should be playing for the title this week, but two bad snaps later....

Raider Nurse
10-14-2005, 01:43 PM
Let's go Rice!!!!!!!! Beat the Cardinals!!!!
I'd like to say a big hello to the classes of 1985 and 1986 who will be there tonight for their class reunion. Welcome home guys!!!!!!!!!!:clap: