PDA

View Full Version : Sinton vs. Aransas Pass (Homecoming)

pirate4state
10-10-2005, 10:17 AM
APPF's favorite time of year, homecoming! :D I gotta go with the SINTON PIRATES to win on Friday. :thumbsup:

I won't attempt a score prediction, but hope that the Pirates come out fired up this game! Goliad took them by surprise in the first half...don't need that happening on Friday against those Panthers! :)

The Mathis/Ingleside game will be an interesting game. Wonder if that Ingleside "D" can keep Amos from running wild in Mustang country? :thinking: With one loss under their belts Ingleside needs a "W", but Mathis has had an extra week to prepare and scout...should be very interesting. :clap: :D

Thoughts?

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/pirate2.gif GO PIRATES GO http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/cheerleader.gif

Phil C
10-10-2005, 10:20 AM
I say Sinton will win but it could be tough! That #1 from Aransas Pass is one dangerous quarterback.

AP Panther Fan
10-10-2005, 10:52 AM
Ha ha ha.....hope it doesn't rain on ya'lls parade...pun intended. Ole' Dale Nelson has it raining here all week, but we all know, he is never right!:D

pirate4state
10-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Ha ha ha.....hope it doesn't rain on ya'lls parade...pun intended. Ole' Dale Nelson has it raining here all week, but we all know, he is never right!:D Matt T. is reporting rain on Mon., Tues., Wed & maybe on Thurs., but that it should be "all clear" for Friday night football & parades. :thumbsup: :p

I'll see you at half time. Maybe you should come to Sinton early so I can get your ice chest to you.

AP Panther Fan
10-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'll see you at half time. Maybe you should come to Sinton early so I can get your ice chest to you.

Not sure if I can get out of work at a decent time and make it over early, but if I can, I will call and meet you pre-game.

Since the ice chest is BLUE and now has a neverending S on it....maybe we should just give it to someone from Ingleside. ;):D

maroonpirate04
10-10-2005, 11:57 AM
Finally it's here now I can wear my garter on Friday which I ordered the week Sinton was supposed to have it, It even has my screenname on it . Go Pirates!! Sailing Onto Victory!!!

AP Panther Fan
10-10-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
It even has my screenname on it

Now, I can pick you out of the crowd! ;) Hope to get to meet you and some of the other Sinton posters at halftime.:)

stickandmove
10-10-2005, 12:49 PM
the way Sinton has played defense it will be hard for A.P to compete. Stats are indicating that the offense is starting to catch stride as well. Never underestimate a underdog, they can bite you when you least expect it.

Have not seen them live, hopefully we will see them in the 4th round if we both can get there.

How good is this top 10 ranked team?

District303aPastPlayer
10-10-2005, 01:13 PM
hittin on almost all cylinders...about to hit cruise control :)

Hannibal
10-10-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by stickandmove

How good is this top 10 ranked team?

Offense isn't quite up to what most people expect. Defense, however, is the strength of the team. This defense is just as good, if not faster than the one that played in the finals a few years ago. I know it is a bold statement, but the way they fly to the ball is simply amazing.

Ranger354
10-12-2005, 11:45 AM
They tend to bite on the run and let the big pass play burn them. If the other teams had caught a few more balls the games would have been much closer.

I will try and get down to the meet and greet area at HT.

Phil, you wearing the Spurs hat? You sit behind me and three seats to the east. I will introduce myself at the game.

Sinton in a runaway!

piratebg
10-12-2005, 05:14 PM
I am finally going to catch a game, and what better game to catch then homecoming. The Pirates should take this game, but I think that AP will put up a good fight and keep the score close. For you band geeks, pay a little extra attention the the Sinton drumline on Friday night. Now that the drummers are playing traditional, I wrote them some pretty cool new cadences with some nice visuals.

robbo93
10-12-2005, 06:01 PM
Watch Sinton stir things up by using the runningbacks a little more. I say Sinton by 21

maroonpirate04
10-12-2005, 11:56 PM
Pirate Country is feelin it now. They already put a sign up on the fence at Pirate Stadium"Homecoming 2005--Keep The Tradition Alive--Beat AP":D

District303aPastPlayer
10-13-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
I am finally going to catch a game, and what better game to catch then homecoming. The Pirates should take this game, but I think that AP will put up a good fight and keep the score close. For you band geeks, pay a little extra attention the the Sinton drumline on Friday night. Now that the drummers are playing traditional, I wrote them some pretty cool new cadences with some nice visuals.
visuals like drumline stick drops and catches along with flaring the stick and hand... or visuals like dancing? and as long as the quad roll to start kick off is there... im happy :)

Ranger354
10-13-2005, 03:05 PM
I never played in the band, so I don't really know how hard it is to learn new material, but I sure wish the Director would branch out a bit and put in some new stuff.

Dated a band chick once. She never mantioned band camp though......................... She was HOT!

maroonpirate04
10-13-2005, 04:12 PM
Can't wait til tonight at 7:30 the "Burning Of The Neverending S" is set to start. In front of Pirate Stadium I'm gonna be there to take pictures for my Pirate Football 2005 scrapbook :D

SintonFan
10-14-2005, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Can't wait til tonight at 7:30 the "Burning Of The Neverending S" is set to start. In front of Pirate Stadium I'm gonna be there to take pictures for my Pirate Football 2005 scrapbook :D
Send some of the pics my way and I'll incorporate it into the season-ending screen saver.:cool: