PDA

View Full Version : Sinton vs. Aransas Pass

District303aPastPlayer
10-10-2005, 10:07 AM
Both teams are coming into this game 1-0 in District...

Sinton hasnt lost a district game at home this century...

rhs78
10-10-2005, 10:14 AM
Pirates should roll in this one by at least 21 and keep their home district win streak alive. Good luck to both teams.

pirate4state
10-10-2005, 10:19 AM
Awww, man....you got your thread out first. :( I was making mine pretty. LOL.

District303aPastPlayer
10-10-2005, 10:40 AM
this is turning out to be very one sided....

AP Panther Fan
10-10-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
this is turning out to be very one sided....

LOL....and exactly what did you expect?:nerd:

I have a pretty incriminating picture of you that I will try to post to this thread when I get some time.:D

Oh, and did you leave your shirt in my car?:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

District303aPastPlayer
10-10-2005, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL....and exactly what did you expect?:nerd:

I have a pretty incriminating picture of you that I will try to post to this thread when I get some time.:D

Oh, and did you leave your shirt in my car?:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

i dont think i did... i had the maroon one on... all else i had was the two footballs and the program....

District303aPastPlayer
10-10-2005, 10:54 AM
and who did YOU vote for :p

AP Panther Fan
10-10-2005, 11:00 AM
i dont think i did... i had the maroon one on... all else i had was the two footballs and the program....

Oh okay, it must be #1's and I just didn't recognize it.;)

Like the nice lady sitting in front of you said Friday....once you left the stadium, you forgot you were even there, RIGHT?:cool:

It was fun and I was glad you got to attend, hang out with us and meet some of our players. I will have to come hang out with ya'll when we have our "off" week. I better catch one of those footballs!:D

District303aPastPlayer
10-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Oh okay, it must be #1's and I just didn't recognize it.;)

Like the nice lady sitting in front of you said Friday....once you left the stadium, you forgot you were even there, RIGHT?:cool:

It was fun and I was glad you got to attend, hang out with us and meet some of our players. I will have to come hang out with ya'll when we have our "off" week. I better catch one of those footballs!:D

im a magnet for them. i have two of them sitting on the shelf right now... i forgot what i saw in the stadium... but i wanna see the pic

AP Panther Fan
10-10-2005, 11:11 AM
and who did YOU vote for :p

I am ignoring your question.:p

maroonpirate04
10-10-2005, 11:45 AM
The Pirates has a cage ready for the Panthers to add in it's cargo on the ship:D Then it's off to the gulf for Battle Of The Pirates

AP Panther Fan
10-10-2005, 01:02 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/sherri1104/AP-Ing.jpg

Left to Right: Mr. AP Panther Fan, AP Panther Fan's Son, District303aPastPlayer

Center: AP Panther Fan

District303aPastPlayer
10-10-2005, 01:11 PM
DA/\/\N SKIPPY I WORE MY PIRATE SHIRT TO AN AP GAME!!

AP Panther Fan
10-10-2005, 01:17 PM
DA/\/\N SKIPPY I WORE MY PIRATE SHIRT TO AN AP GAME!!

And was able to get out of town without being shot!:p It wasn't that bad, now was it?:D

Sorry about the size of that pic, I thought I had re-sized it, but I guess not. :(

pirate4state
10-10-2005, 01:34 PM
And was able to get out of town without being shot!:p It wasn't that bad, now was it?:D

Sorry about the size of that pic, I thought I had re-sized it, but I guess not. :( Cool pic! :thumbsup:

AP Panther Fan
10-10-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Cool pic! :thumbsup:

I did it using PhotoBucket as you suggested rather than ImageShack...but I am still having problems with the re-sizing feature.:(

I will just have to play with it until I learn what I am doing.:rolleyes:

htowntransplant
10-10-2005, 01:43 PM
yeah this should be an interesting game. all i remember is last yrs. results tho when sinton and AP got together.

MontyPython
10-10-2005, 01:51 PM
I personally hope Sinton loses by 28 touchdowns, I know that probably won't happen so I voted for AP to win in a close one.

pirate4state
10-10-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by MontyPython
I personally hope Sinton loses by 28 touchdowns, I know that probably won't happen so I voted for AP to win in a close one.

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/respect.gif

LogieJoeBean001
10-10-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by MontyPython

Wow, rather harsh don't ya think?

RiverRat19
10-10-2005, 03:02 PM
What is the injury situation for both teams? I know AP got the kid back who was shot at his house earlier in the summer, unsure about Sinton.

District303aPastPlayer
10-10-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by RiverRat19
What is the injury situation for both teams? I know AP got the kid back who was shot at his house earlier in the summer, unsure about Sinton.

that kid played friday night... and contributed big... and sinton is good :)

sinfan75
10-10-2005, 03:16 PM
I think injury wise they're ok.

sinton3055
10-10-2005, 03:55 PM
Daniel A #24 didn't play against Goliad, he had hurt his ankle against OG. I think he will play against AP, I believe the guy that replaced him was scored on in goliad by a pass, not sure but the defender was W Ring, but made up with a TD, correct me if I'm wrong I hate giving false info. I actually made this game against goliad and drove back to houston after the game and made it back at 1:00am. I won't make this next game got a job to go on in Fouchon La.

sinton66
10-10-2005, 07:43 PM
AP surprized me last week, they only get one per year. :D

District303aPastPlayer
10-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
AP surprized me last week, they only get one per year. :D

nice assessment

CueroGobblers
10-10-2005, 10:59 PM
A.P. had a hard time against Ingleside but got it done. There coming off a high right now and they should go into the Sinton gm pumped up. The team to beat is Sinton right now in district 30=3A. Theres a few coaches that i know that have talking bout that Mathis team and that running back Amos Blanche and inc. You guys have to worry about getting out of that team injury free. Then going into Mathis which should determine the district championship. Now as we saw against Goliad, teams can score against Sinton. Sinton doesn't have a strong running game right now. Im sorry to tell u guys is that if ya continue just with that passing gm and don't get that running gm involve , you won't last two rounds in the playoffs. Eventually there will be a team who will put pressure and more pressure on that QB. Start hitting him and he is going to think twice. Qb cant do it all, I know that he is a team playa but its a team and Sinton shouldn't rely on the passing gm.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-10-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by CueroGobblers
A.P. had a hard time against Ingleside but got it done. There coming off a high right now and they should go into the Sinton gm pumped up. The team to beat is Sinton right now in district 30=3A. Theres a few coaches that i know that have talking bout that Mathis team and that running back Amos Blanche and inc. You guys have to worry about getting out of that team injury free. Then going into Mathis which should determine the district championship. Now as we saw against Goliad, teams can score against Sinton. Sinton doesn't have a strong running game right now. Im sorry to tell u guys is that if ya continue just with that passing gm and don't get that running gm involve , you won't last two rounds in the playoffs. Eventually there will be a team who will put pressure and more pressure on that QB. Start hitting him and he is going to think twice. Qb cant do it all, I know that he is a team playa but its a team and Sinton shouldn't rely on the passing gm.

nice input ex mathis pirate fan, where has all the mathis pirate fans gone, i sure hope they have a good team this year as the smack talk was priceless from them when they were at the top of the District ladder. Sinton Wins Big against AP and then the battles of the Pirates, but yes running game needs to get rolling as the defense needs some time off the field.

sinfan75
10-11-2005, 05:01 AM
A.P. had a hard time against Ingleside but got it done. There coming off a high right now and they should go into the Sinton gm pumped up. The team to beat is Sinton right now in district 30=3A. Theres a few coaches that i know that have talking bout that Mathis team and that running back Amos Blanche and inc. You guys have to worry about getting out of that team injury free. Then going into Mathis which should determine the district championship. Now as we saw against Goliad, teams can score against Sinton. Sinton doesn't have a strong running game right now. Im sorry to tell u guys is that if ya continue just with that passing gm and don't get that running gm involve , you won't last two rounds in the playoffs. Eventually there will be a team who will put pressure and more pressure on that QB. Start hitting him and he is going to think twice. Qb cant do it all, I know that he is a team playa but its a team and Sinton shouldn't rely on the passing gm. Sooner or later bein one diminsional kills ya.

stickandmove
10-11-2005, 09:28 AM
I have heard alot about this Sinton team out in Reg 1.

How good are these guys. Can they compete with Cuero and the other big names to get deep in the playoffs?

I saw the A.P polls had them ranked 8th.

pirate4state
10-11-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by sinton3055
Daniel A #24 didn't play against Goliad, he had hurt his ankle against OG. I think he will play against AP, I believe the guy that replaced him was scored on in goliad by a pass, not sure but the defender was W Ring, but made up with a TD, correct me if I'm wrong I hate giving false info. I actually made this game against goliad and drove back to houston after the game and made it back at 1:00am. I won't make this next game got a job to go on in Fouchon La. I think you're right. Don't know if he'll still be out this week. :thinking:

big daddy russ
10-11-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by stickandmove
I have heard alot about this Sinton team out in Reg 1.

How good are these guys. Can they compete with Cuero and the other big names to get deep in the playoffs?

I saw the A.P polls had them ranked 8th.
They've been right there for the past five years. Was neck and neck with maybe the best 3A squad ever in the 2001 State Finals. Have been at least two rounds deep every year since 1998, three rounds deep every year since 2000.

Probably not be on Cuero's level this year, but I've been hearing they're a lot better than they were last year... and they almost pulled off one in the regular season against the Gobblers. Anything can happen on any given Friday.

CueroGobblers
10-11-2005, 08:37 PM
I know that Sinton is tough but those judges or whoever votes is being very, very, very generous. The first four gms where against teams that weren't that challenging. I know that Sinton wants to be good but without no running game it's going to be a quick blow once they enter the playoffs.

SintonFan
10-12-2005, 09:25 PM
I know that Sinton is tough ... The first four gms where against teams that weren't that challenging. ....
but without no running game it's going to be a quick blow once they enter the playoffs.
Everyone I talked to from Cuero said West Oso played your team pretty good and left with respecting the Bears. WO is much better this year. Orange Grove is better than WO and should beat them this week at the "Den of Bears".:p
GP looks like a favorite to make the playoffs in a tough 4A district.
Only Taft looks to be a weak team as was mentioned before. Don't take it wrong but Sinton does have a stout, very stout team that is better than last years team. By far... this group is real good...
:D
Start rooting for Cuero and stop bashing Sinton.:clap: :clap: