PDA

View Full Version : Cheerleaders And Football

maroonpirate04
10-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Well last night I made a movie night since the cold front came in this past week making it great football weather. So to get me in the mode I watched Man Of The House--:clap: Great flick found it funny especially cheerleaders all dingy with Tommy Lee Jones of course always playing the cop-- US Marshal now Texas Ranger. :clap: Kudos to Gov. Rick Perry cameo appearence. Then Chistina Millian the girl can move and Cedric the entertianer with his back flips funny moves Another flick The Longest Yard--Adam Sandler great comedian, Nelly in movie debut appearence did a great job. I haven't seen the orginal one yet. But planning to soon

Ranger354
10-09-2005, 07:47 PM
The original is better then the remake. I like Adam Sandler, but the first one was better. Now, with that being said. Most Bert Renolds movies are dumb. I grew up with Smokey and the Bandit and that was dumb back then too. Dukes of Hazzard Too....

The Man of the House was good. I liked the song Counrty Girl so much that I searched for the CD. A buddy downloaded it for me and I play it when I can. I need a bazzooka Tube in my cab to help the BASE effect.

just my 2 cents