PDA

View Full Version : To the people of alabama

AggieJohn
10-09-2005, 06:19 PM
you can have coach fran back....

seriously, i'm an aggie fan, but i'm off the franwagon unless he turns this around now.......

2futurecard'smom
10-09-2005, 09:37 PM
I am gonna have to agree with you AggieJohn, good lord, I have gone to the last 2 home games (evacuated to my daughter's house) and to put it bluntly, Fran's play calling stinks. How many times did they run that pitch out play after Baylor had that one muffled from the first tick of the clock. I had to listen to the Colorado game, and to be honest with you, I am glad I coudn't see the televised beating........................Fran better get a grip!

Gobbla2001
10-09-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm going to make a guess here:

Alabama doesn't want Fran back right now, he is the furthest thing from their minds...

2futurecard'smom
10-09-2005, 09:42 PM
I doubt they do either, they are laughing their rears off cuz Ags got him at this point!

2futurecard'smom
10-09-2005, 09:43 PM
And I am not that impressed with Reggie either, why not give the McGee kid a shot, it certainly wouldn 't hurt.

AggieJohn
10-09-2005, 10:04 PM
yeah honestly reggie isn't playing his capablilty at all, he won't tuck and run at all

CHS_CG
10-09-2005, 10:11 PM
all of our team isnt playing like they can. The wrecking crew cant hold crap any more Reggie isnt playing how we know he can and Fran needs to try some new things!

big daddy russ
10-09-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
yeah honestly reggie isn't playing his capablilty at all, he won't tuck and run at all
Really? I thought he was about the only bright spot.

AggieJohn
10-10-2005, 07:50 AM
no study him next time russ, he used to go through his progressions when he would pass and then tuck and run if nothing was there,and that was our bread and butter last season, however, this season that isn't the case, he goes through his progressions and then goes through them again, and only runs if he's pressured...that's not the type of qb that A&M was getting last season...........thing is, his o-line is protecting him for the most part, so he should run...also they should abandon the option for a while, it's been sniffed out and covered the best i've seen it the last two games...

lepfan
10-10-2005, 11:08 AM
I thought it was kind of stinky how he left Alabama in the first place.

Bullaholic
10-10-2005, 11:15 AM

Don't like to hit a guy and his team while they are "down", but Reggie has never struck me as a "lower your pads and go for the sticks" kind of player. Maybe that's a big part of the Ags problem---somebody needs to step up and lead that team---this is Texas A&M, not some small backwater DIII school.

Old Dog
10-10-2005, 01:16 PM
I think starting McGee might light some desire deep inside Reggie and he "might" go to work and be the QB he's supposed to be. Let him know that if he doesn't produce, McGee or Branyon are going to start!

venomous tat2
10-10-2005, 01:39 PM
It's FUNNY to hear ya 'll speak down on reggie now , but was singing his name when he help upset then #1 O.U. HE's not the one calling the play's. The offense before Fran fit his talent better
than the one he's in now "Reggie is not the problem " but i'll be
glad when they figure it out . :thinking: :thinking:

HighSchool Fan
10-10-2005, 01:46 PM
i remember just a few months ago people were talking about how good of a coach fran is and how good of a player reggie is. what happened to all them genius'??

AggieJohn
10-13-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i remember just a few months ago people were talking about how good of a coach fran is and how good of a player reggie is. what happened to all them genius'??

well first off thanks for recognizing me as a genius.....thanks.....

coach fran is playing too conservative....he needs to get more gutsy about everything...he needs to get some fire.......we are all mad because we know that this team is underachieving...this team could be top ten material, and now we'll be lucky to make it with a better record than baylor....fran needs to put a fire under these kids to get them to reach their potential..he needs to take care of a lot of in house manners....

reggie isn't playing his potential...he's playing as they say "skeered"....the reggie that was amazing last year isn't the reggie that is playing right now.....he won't tuck and run when he doesn't see anything immediately open.....which is what vy does great!!.....he goes through his progressions over and over, and then has to tuck and cover because they've eventually peneterated the positions....i think the biggest thing is our skill positions are performing to their level, except for schroeder....

GreenMonster
10-13-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
all of our team isnt playing like they can. The wrecking crew cant hold crap any more Reggie isnt playing how we know he can and Fran needs to try some new things!

Coach Fran needs to can Carl Torbush and go hire Bob Davie to come back and be the Forman of the Wrecking Crew. Anyone notice how A&M football has slipped since Davie left a few years ago to take the Notre Dame job? He was the recruiter that brought all the talent to town when A&M was kicking tail.

LH Panther Mom
10-13-2005, 11:34 AM
the reggie that was amazing last year isn't the reggie that is playing right now.....

Reggie wasn't always awesome last year. I seem to remember consistency being a concern the last couple of seasons. :thinking: