Pmoney
10-09-2005, 12:03 AM
so aggie fans what happened today hahaha:D

big daddy russ
10-09-2005, 02:22 PM
Stick a fork in 'em. The Ags are done.

Bullaholic
10-09-2005, 02:25 PM
I don't like to see any Texas school lose outside of the state---even the Ags---still a lot of Texas kids with Texas pride there.

big daddy russ
10-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Tons of dropped balls, fumbling the rock without getting hit, completely blowing your zone coverage every other play, the LB's AND DL's not playing the right gaps... it's the mental stuff that's killing them. Their heads aren't in it.

Two years ago, I was the Monday morning coach that thought Fran was an idiot for letting go of Dustin Long for Reggie. Nowadays, Reggie's doing a pretty decent job of getting the ball where it needs to go, but no one else is helping him out. I hate to say it, but it looks like a downward spiral to me. The Clemson and SMU games were as good as it's going to get for the Ags.

ro_tex_solja
10-09-2005, 04:29 PM
actually i dont think reggie has faced the hype like he should have and stephen mcghee should definitely get more playin time

tortilla_man
10-09-2005, 09:13 PM
fire the D-fence Cordinator! what happen to the wrecking crew!

Gobbla2001
10-09-2005, 09:18 PM
Poor Cody Wallace... in the games I've seen he has done a pretty good job at center...

Bandera YaYa
10-09-2005, 09:26 PM
I missed the game but was shocked! I too want Texas teams to do well when they play outside of Texas......way to go Tech, too!

CHS_CG
10-09-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by tortilla_man
fire the D-fence Cordinator! what happen to the wrecking crew!

they wrecked.. right into a darn fence.

htowntransplant
10-10-2005, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Stick a fork in 'em. The Ags are done.

especially if u allow texas state to drop over 300 passing yards on you.

scrub c
10-10-2005, 07:56 AM
A&M stinks

whtfbplaya
10-10-2005, 09:05 AM
The game was over on the second play when an incomplete pass that should have been a TD was called a fumble.

WoodvilleFan
10-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by tortilla_man
fire the D-fence Cordinator! what happen to the wrecking crew! You aggies need to realize that the true wrecking crew defenses have been gone along time. Everytime I hear a wrecking crew cheer or see the wrecking crew hand signal I laugh because you are disrespecting the true wrecking crew. The wrecking crew is dead.

crabman
10-10-2005, 08:48 PM
I have made two games this year. The secondary is the most horrible I have ever seen. I watched Texas State complete 15 passes against Marquis Carpenter at cornerback and he still gave them a 15 yard cushion. Everyone keeps touting Jaxon Appel. He is a good tackler at safety. He is not a good pass defender. Kind of like Roy Williams for the Cowboys. You want to beat him, make him defend the pass. Don't run at him, he'll take your head off. One stat that has always amazed me was when Clint Finley started at safety for Nebraska. He started and played 32 complete games for the Cornhuskers. He had 44 career tackles. 44!!! The linebackers simply did not allow running backs into the secondary. Appel has that in 3 games, easily. I can't even tell you who the defensive coordinator is for A&M but I can tell you he needs firing. Franchione will not stand for mediocrity. He always seems to make the right moves to keep his job.

AggieJohn
10-10-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by WoodvilleFan
The wrecking crew is dead.

the crew isn't dead.....it's just the quinton coryatt has coined the phrase and won't let the aggies use it just yet....

LH Panther Mom
10-11-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
the crew isn't dead.....it's just the quinton coryatt has coined the phrase and won't let the aggies use it just yet....

It's my understanding that the defense actually has to earn the title, if I remember last season correctly.

AggieJohn
10-11-2005, 08:01 AM
yeah generally the crowd decides when they win the title back, they did win it back some last year.....let's just say when i went to the baylor game, their were a few good defensive plays and Old army was still hesitant to give them the moniker........not once did i see someone throw up the "crew" symbol

venomous tat2
10-11-2005, 09:39 AM
I don't know A.J. the wrecking is dead untill A & M find a D.C. to
bring it back to life lol