PDA

View Full Version : Baylor !!!

3afan
10-08-2005, 04:15 PM
get a Big XII road win at Iowa State - cool

AggieJohn
10-08-2005, 04:20 PM
if first you don't succeed try 37 more times.................

jk baylor

wtg sahen, sicem74

sahen
10-08-2005, 11:52 PM
23-13 was the final....Iowa State had their chances, they drove all the way down to the 1 yard line where baylor forced a fumble when Iowa State couldve went ahead 20-10, later baylor scored a couple field goals to go up 16-13....Iowa State later drove back down the field and was in field goal range when Baylor forced yet another fumble....they then ran the ball baically 80 yards on several plays to run the clock down to a minute and scored a touchdown to put it outa reach....For baylor fans it was very nice to watch/listen too....Next week outa be fun as we play Nebraska in Waco for our second home game of the year...Bears r 4-1, hopefully we will be bowling at the end of the year! Sic'em Bears!

LH Panther Mom
10-09-2005, 06:33 AM
Good job, Bears! :clap:

big daddy russ
10-09-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by sahen
...Bears r 4-1, hopefully we will be bowling at the end of the year! Sic'em Bears!
You only need three more wins, guys. Still have Nebraska and Okie State at home and OU and Mizzou on the road. I think ya'll can take three of those games.

sahen
10-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
You only need three more wins, guys. Still have Nebraska and Okie State at home and OU and Mizzou on the road. I think ya'll can take three of those games.
actually we just need 2 to be bowl elgible....u can count D1AA games once every other year toward a bowl game....

Bullaholic
10-09-2005, 02:36 PM
I just gotta do this for sahen and Phil C----"Beware the Howling Bear"---and that's no idle warning this season. Sic em' Bears.

big daddy russ
10-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by sahen
actually we just need 2 to be bowl elgible....u can count D1AA games once every other year toward a bowl game....
Awesome, I forgot about that. Good luck... I'll be rooting for you.