PDA

View Full Version : Celebrated Band Program

NHSRattler60
10-08-2005, 04:07 PM
http://www.navasotaexaminer.com/articles/2005/10/07/news/news14.txt

We'll be in Dallas next week for the UT-Arlington Stadium's BOA Competition.

GreenMonster
10-08-2005, 04:15 PM
The only reason they even bother to let the band perform at halftime is because someone complained about the lack of stimulation while standing in line to get a Coke and a hotdog!!!

CHS_CG
10-08-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
The only reason they even bother to let the band perform at halftime is because someone complained about the lack of stimulation while standing in line to get a Coke and a hotdog!!!

i should slap you. I will give you the fact that band/drill team/color guard doesnt have to work as hard as football players but hell its not a walk in the park!

HighSchool Fan
10-08-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
i should slap you. I will give you the fact that band/drill team/color guard doesnt have to work as hard as football players but hell its not a walk in the park!

i wouldn't be surprised if most bands worked just as hard as some football teams.

GreenMonster
10-08-2005, 08:32 PM
The local band works extremely hard. I just like to stir things up every once in a while. HaHa, if you don't believe me just ask YaYa what I put in her thread. :devil:

CHS_CG
10-08-2005, 08:33 PM
The local band works extremely hard. I just like to stir things up every once in a while. HaHa, if you don't believe me just ask YaYa what I put in her thread. :devil:

lol is that what u call it now THREAD lol

just playin nobody freak out on me lol:p

NSUTrumpet08
10-08-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by NHSRattler60
http://www.navasotaexaminer.com/articles/2005/10/07/news/news14.txt

We'll be in Dallas next week for the UT-Arlington Stadium's BOA Competition.

Good luck! You'll be going up against some stiff competition! 30 of the finest bands in Texas especially LD Bell, The Woodlands, Houston Westfield, SA Reagan for example...those who had competed at the National Competition in Indianapolis...and congrats on y'alls class A champ at the Houston Regional!

BOA is great!

GetRDoneStangs
10-08-2005, 10:34 PM

We may not work as hard but band isnt a piece of cake. Really what would a football game be like without music. Who would play the fight song?? You say these things about your band but if they chose not to be there for the games then take this for example: Your team scores a touch down . Whoo Hoo the crowd chears but thats no big whoop its wouldnt be as fun without the band at games. And our cadences really help get the football player pumped.

Adidas410s
10-08-2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
We may not work as hard but band isnt a piece of cake. Really what would a football game be like without music. Who would play the fight song?? You say these things about your band but if they chose not to be there for the games then take this for example: Your team scores a touch down . Whoo Hoo the crowd chears but thats no big whoop its wouldnt be as fun without the band at games. And our cadences really help get the football player pumped.

lol...not the ones that you guys play! :p j/k Wait...that must another one of my "biased" comments!