PDA

View Full Version : Bandera 24 Wimberley 34

Bandera YaYa
10-07-2005, 10:45 PM
Well....we almost got them! Congrat to bioth teams! :D

Chris Hart
10-07-2005, 10:46 PM
That's a good effort against the Texans. The Bulldogs will bounce back...

LH Panther Mom
10-07-2005, 10:48 PM
Sounded like a pretty good game, from the announcements. Way to fight back Bulldogs.

Bandera YaYa
10-07-2005, 10:56 PM
yeah...we were way down and came back...they(TExans) actually lost their composure late in the 3rd.....got personol foul...alot of arguing with the refs...but in the end, we lost and we have no one to blame but ourselves with all the turnovers....still, way to fight back Dogs!!! :D

LH Panther Mom
10-07-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
they(TExans) actually lost their composure late in the 3rd.....got personol foul...alot of arguing with the refs... :D

:weeping: :weeping: I am so surprised at that! They're usually such good sports. :evillaugh :evillaugh ;)

Bandera YaYa
10-07-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:weeping: :weeping: I am so surprised at that! They're usually such good sports. :evillaugh :evillaugh ;) Ha...riiiight! #52 has a little of a temper!!! :D

LH Panther Mom
10-07-2005, 11:33 PM
Ha...riiiight! #52 has a little of a temper!!! :D

Little? :eek: He's a dang good player, but uhm.....well you know. ;)

Bandera YaYa
10-07-2005, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Little? :eek: He's a dang good player, but uhm.....well you know. ;) Yeah he got called for trying to fight and sure didn't like it when the ref threw the flag at him....then there was the time their coach went out to the middle of the field to agrue with the refs on another penalty.....lordy!

bulldogman06
10-07-2005, 11:45 PM
The game got way out of control early and we couldnt catch up, we dang near did, but poor play in the first half really killed us. We have got to fix that if we want to seriously contend later on in the year

Bandera YaYa
10-07-2005, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
The game got way out of control early and we couldnt catch up, we dang near did, but poor play in the first half really killed us. We have got to fix that if we want to seriously contend later on in the year Yeah.....the second half was played much better...Wimberley's defense is good....I thought our line did a good job of protecting Brandon....yeah it was sure an exciting 4th qtr.....wish we had had another quarter to see what would of happened!! But still a good showing against a top 10 team.....Go get a solid win next week!!!! WE gotta win the rest of them!!!! WE can do it!!!!
GO DOGS GO!!!! :D :D :D

bulldogman06
10-07-2005, 11:56 PM
I definitely agree with everything you said, we have to put this game behind us and hope we get to play Wimberly in the playoffs. Meanwhile, our focus is now on Ingram next week. And thanks for complimenting the line, our RT played most of the game with a chipped tooth, it was nasty, but we still managed to do what we were supposed to

LH Panther Mom
10-07-2005, 11:58 PM
[B]we have to put this game behind us and hope we get to play Wimberly in the playoffs. [B]

Sorry, but there's no way for that to happen....only one team will be Division I.

bulldogman06
10-08-2005, 12:01 AM
dang, you are correct, and if we are in, we are the D1. wow, didnt even think. oh well, someone else will take care of it

Bandera YaYa
10-08-2005, 12:04 AM
dang, you are correct, and if we are in, we are the D1. wow, didnt even think. oh well, someone else will take care of it I think I would rather not have to play them again.....lets just git 'er done from here on out!!!!! Hey, who got into it with their #52, which resulted in a penalty?? :thinking:

bulldogman06
10-08-2005, 12:10 AM
haha Travis Combs our stud LB, and I had to leap on Combs just to keep him from getting up and pounding that kid. Combs is an animal, and when he got picked up and dropped, i could tell he was about to explode

bulldogman06
10-08-2005, 12:11 AM
by the way Combs is number 50

Bandera YaYa
10-08-2005, 12:16 AM
haha Travis Combs our stud LB, and I had to leap on Combs just to keep him from getting up and pounding that kid. Combs is an animal, and when he got picked up and dropped, i could tell he was about to explode That's who I thought it was....I saw you "leap" on him!!! LOL !! Good save there!!! I think they lost their composure and got rattled for a while....was kinda funny to see that...I think they thought ya'll were gonna lay down and play dead......way to show them you weren't gonna do that!!! :clap: :D

Bandera YaYa
10-08-2005, 12:18 AM
by the way Combs is number 50 Yeah I know, I was referring to #52 on the Texans......

bulldogman06
10-08-2005, 12:19 AM
Yea, i was just making sure you knew who Combs was, i thought you knew, but i was not sure.

Bandera YaYa
10-08-2005, 12:22 AM
Yea, i was just making sure you knew who Combs was, i thought you knew, but i was not sure. yeah....his sister is a good friend of my oldest daughter.....last time i saw him tho, he was just a scawny little kid who liked to race go carts!! He grew up BIG!!

SintonFan
10-08-2005, 12:35 AM
Great Game Bulldogs!!!!!!
I am glad I got to see two quality teams air it out.:clap:
Thanks YaYa for getting mine and Zachs tickets and the warm seat with the blanket, sweet. lol The seat ended up being an advantage with that awesome view of what was the best Bulldog touchdown.:) I was running late and YaYa had our tickets so I didn't have to stand in line for them. Thanks for the warm hospitality and that great Central Texas spirit.
This was a fun game to root for Bandera as they never gave up and showed great resiliency. They are a team to watch and hope for their success in district and the playoffs(just not against my Pirates lol).
It was a pleasure to meet YaYa and those around(some genuine friendly folks, especially that hard cheering lady lol) at the game. Again it was great to meet you YaYA and I truly hope our teams get to play each other in the playoffs. It would be a great game.
Get this folks, Bandera is a dangerous team as I saw great potential from them.
I'll give a full report on both teams in a separate report.:)
Sorry to be on so late but have been on the phone with Val.:cool:

Bandera YaYa
10-08-2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Great Game Bulldogs!!!!!!
I am glad I got to see two quality teams air it out.:clap:
Thanks YaYa for getting mine and Zachs tickets and the warm seat with the blanket, sweet. lol The seat ended up being an advantage with that awesome view of what was the best Bulldog touchdown.:) I was running late and YaYa had our tickets so I didn't have to stand in line for them. Thanks for the warm hospitality and that great Central Texas spirit.
This was a fun game to root for Bandera as they never gave up and showed great resiliency. They are a team to watch and hope for their success in district and the playoffs(just not against my Pirates lol).
It was a pleasure to meet YaYa and those around(some genuine friendly folks, especially that hard cheering lady lol) at the game. Again it was great to meet you YaYA and I truly hope our teams get to play each other in the playoffs. It would be a great game.
Get this folks, Bandera is a dangerous team as I saw great potential from them.
I'll give a full report on both teams in a separate report.:)
Sorry to be on so late but have been on the phone with Val.:cool: I was just getting worried about you! Didn't know where you were!!! Glad to have met you too....Zack is a great young man.. It was fun, thanks for taking the time to come see us play......and you cheering SO LOUD! HEHE.........Thanks for the words of encouragement!!!

SintonFan
10-08-2005, 12:48 AM
I was just getting worried about you! Didn't know where you were!!! Glad to have met you too....Zack is a great young man.. It was fun, thanks for taking the time to come see us play......and you cheering SO LOUD! HEHE.........Thanks for the words of encouragement!!!
Sorry but once me and Val start to talk man thats it. lol His battery must have died.:D
YaYA, I forgot to thank you for your gift bag with all the goodies for the kids! That was great and Zach is now watching the FSN sports report because of the sugar rush.:evillaugh
Miranda was asleep on my side of the bed when I got home and had to be carried upstairs when I got in. She's a trooper but being 8 she doesn't normally stay up too late. Denise was glad I had a great time and saw my exuberance over the game. It really was better than many thought it would be. not me... ;)

Bandera YaYa
10-08-2005, 01:00 AM
Sorry but once me and Val start to talk man thats it. lol His battery must have died.:D
YaYA, I forgot to thank you for your gift bag with all the goodies for the kids! That was great and Zach is now watching the FSN sports report because of the sugar rush.:evillaugh
Miranda was asleep on my side of the bed when I got home and had to be carried upstairs when I got in. She's a trooper but being 8 she doesn't normally stay up too late. Denise was glad I had a great time and saw my exuberance over the game. It really was better than many thought it would be. not me... ;) Uhhh., sorry about the sugar rush!!!! :D

SintonFan
10-08-2005, 01:14 AM
Uhhh., sorry about the sugar rush!!!! :D
Don't be, it wore off about 15 minutes ago...:inlove:
Thanks again G! I'll start my objective take on the game in a few minutes.:cool:

GreenMonster
10-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Congratulations to Wimberly on an easy victory :D

Old Green
10-08-2005, 05:35 PM
Miranda was asleep on my side of the bed when I got home and had to be carried upstairs when I got in. She's a trooper but being 8 she doesn't normally stay up too late. Denise was glad I had a great time and saw my exuberance over the game. It really was better than many thought it would be. not me... ;) Yeah , My Battery went completely dead. So dead I couldn't get your number from my cell to call back on the land line.

Sounds like it was a good game YaYa.

Bandera YaYa
10-08-2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Congratulations to Wimberly on an easy victory :D You know, I used to like you........... :rolleyes: