PDA

View Full Version : WOS to begin practice Monday

wos fan1
10-07-2005, 05:24 PM
Glad to be back after 2 weeks thanks to Rita. I did suffer damages to my house but that can be repaired. We had our off week last week so our only game missed is tonight against Hardin Jefferson. It will be made up and we will have the rest of our season. A district meeting will be held Monday to redo our schedule. We should have our next game next Friday or Saturday.

GreenMonster
10-07-2005, 06:24 PM
Welcome back to football WOS Mustangs. It would be a real shame for your boys to miss out on what was a very promising season prior to all of this hurricane mess.

wos fan1
10-07-2005, 08:18 PM
Thanks. Alot of the power is still off in Orange. As of now and this could change but we play Anahuac Friday at 3:30 p.m. in Orange. Lights were damaged so we have to play in the afternoon for now. Hopefully we can get all our players back that left because of the storm.

bulldogbark
10-07-2005, 08:34 PM
no lights? well I would think with all those WO fans you wouldnt need no lights......cause everybody knows WO fans are always so bright!!!!!! :) :) :) J/K I just had to say that to welcome you back.:p

wos fan1
10-08-2005, 12:51 AM
Thanks. 2 of our Lineman will not be returning, they have registered in Houston schools..That hurts! :crying: