PDA

View Full Version : What is going on Here!

Phil C
10-07-2005, 12:52 PM
It is too messed up. First Texaaaasports was nice enough to let us use their web site and now we are on this temporary web site and I thought sure that at least on these two sites we would just be talking 3A high school football but no - we are still off the topic a lot. I let it slide reluctantly on the regular one but I thought sure there would be enough decency here to keep the talk on the 3A high school football! What is wrong with everyone! We are well into the season getting to the half way mark and still we don't keep on the subject. I have seen discussions on other sports such as volleyball and even soccer. Heck, there was even talk about a junior high volleyball game! Someone even posted about an old movie Stand by Me that was going to be on tv and there was discussion on the tv series Lost and even that got onto a discussion about Tarzan! And then there is talk about UT vs OK which is COLLEGE football and not 3A HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL for crying out loud! Come on people! At least stick to the subject on this temporary site! Shame on all of you! Hang if I'm not ashamed enough for us all! Let's get with it! :mad: