PDA

View Full Version : Is LAke WOrth really that good

jakarta101
10-07-2005, 11:57 AM
or is it an easy schedule?

BullFrog Dad
10-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Some of both. We've got eight sophmores on this team that contribute when normally we have only two or three. We've had about six move-ins since last year that can play. This has helped improve the team from the last couple of years. On the other hand our schedule has been a creampuff. Glen Rose and Princeton were much better last year with FW Poly and Venus being their usual selves. We start district tomorrow with Ranchview that is 0-5 but after that we should have some good battles with Little Elm, Castleberry, Bridgeport, and Decatur.

Bullaholic
10-07-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
Some of both. We've got eight sophmores on this team that contribute when normally we have only two or three. We've had about six move-ins since last year that can play. This has helped improve the team from the last couple of years. On the other hand our schedule has been a creampuff. Glen Rose and Princeton were much better last year with FW Poly and Venus being their usual selves. We start district tomorrow with Ranchview that is 0-5 but after that we should have some good battles with Little Elm, Castleberry, Bridgeport, and Decatur.

Good, candid home team analysis, BFDad. You guys have definitely got the Bulls' attention right now. I hope they will be ready for the Bullfrogs on the 28th.

jakarta101
10-07-2005, 01:59 PM
Who is picked to when that district? I know that decatur was the powerhouse but who is it that they think will get it this year?

BullFrog Dad
10-07-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Good, candid home team analysis, BFDad. You guys have definitely got the Bulls' attention right now. I hope they will be ready for the Bullfrogs on the 28th. Bullaholic, I'm expecting that to be a tough game. On a side note, I was at Bridgeport two weeks ago for Vball. Everyone from from LW was really impressed with the new gym. Nice Job!

BullFrog Dad
10-07-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by jakarta101
Who is picked to when that district? I know that decatur was the powerhouse but who is it that they think will get it this year? jakarta101, Bridgeport and Decatur were the pre-season picks depending on which poll you looked at. At this time I think Decatur is still the team to beat but look for a five team race with Ranchview probably doing some spoiling.

Bullaholic
10-07-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
Bullaholic, I'm expecting that to be a tough game. On a side note, I was at Bridgeport two weeks ago for Vball. Everyone from from LW was really impressed with the new gym. Nice Job!

Truly will be a good game, BFDad. Thanks for the compliments on the new gym. You know the other side of that coin, I know...."If you dance........"