PDA

View Full Version : Gainesville vs. Iowa Park....Gainesville vs. Sanger

KTJ
10-07-2005, 11:52 AM
What happened in the Gainesville-IP game? I checked the score online while I was at the UT game at Mizzou and it came up 0-0. :confused:

And while we're at it, how about some predictions for the Gainesville - Sanger game. It's the Battle of I-35 and these two rivals hate each other.

jakarta101
10-07-2005, 11:55 AM
i heard that Jeremy Franklin injured his knee? is that true

jakarta101
10-07-2005, 11:55 AM
oh and i say g-ville by 21 if not more

Keith7
10-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
What happened in the Gainesville-IP game? I checked the score online while I was at the UT game at Mizzou and it came up 0-0. :confused:

And while we're at it, how about some predictions for the Gainesville - Sanger game. It's the Battle of I-35 and these two rivals hate each other.

The Gainesville/I.P. Game was called in the first quarter due to lightning... and I predict Gainesville 33 Sanger 14

Odis
10-07-2005, 12:11 PM
The Gainesville - IP game was called in the second period because of thunderstorms. It was tied 0-0 in the 2nd quarter. Being a non-district game the coaches decided not to resume play on Saturday or re-schedule.

HighSchool Fan
10-07-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by jakarta101
i heard that Jeremy Franklin injured his knee? is that true

that's a new one on me. i knew his ankle was acting up, but that's all i heard.

jakarta101
10-07-2005, 01:57 PM
i heard that it was a leg injury.......the person i heard it from thought it may have been his knee.........i knew he had broken his ankle already, but i heard that he wasnt playin tonite?

HighSchool Fan
10-07-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by jakarta101
i heard that it was a leg injury.......the person i heard it from thought it may have been his knee.........i knew he had broken his ankle already, but i heard that he wasnt playin tonite?

coach says franklin should play tonight. only missing starter should be the kicker.

GreenMonster
10-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Iowa Park was up 73 -3 after dislocating the Franklin kid's head (out for the season) and the Lep's were only saved by a freak bolt of lightning that scared Cordell and his staff worse than even the vaunted Hawk defense from across the field. The Lep's sprinted to the bus early and claimed the game had been cancelled to avoid the embarassment of having to own up to gettin whooped by the Hawks 2 years in a row. IP coach called the game in to the local paper as a victory but allowed Coach Cordell to be the yellow bellied sissy that he is and call the game in as a Tie due to weather conditions.