PDA

View Full Version : For UT fans...

pirate4state
10-07-2005, 09:16 AM
LONGHORNS
Friday, October 7, 2005

Q&A with Suzanne Halliburton

Q. When is Jordan Shipley going to make his debut?
A. Who knows. I get this question all the time and so do the coaches. Shipley is one of those athletes who may work too hard. Coaches want to take some of the pressure off of him so he can be healthy enough that he doesn't risk further injury. For now, he's recuperating from his hamstring injury and is not practicing.

I've been wondering when Jordan would be making his debut. :( Looks like we'll have to wait some more. Hope he can get & stay healthy.

Q. Can you give us an update on Jermichael Finley?
A. Finley, who excelled in both football and basketball in high school, was an excellent pickup for the Longhorns in their Class of 2005. He'll play tight end for Texas. Barring an emergency, he will redshirt this season.

Maybe both these talented players will make a splash next year.

HOOK 'EM HORNS

KTJ
10-07-2005, 09:26 AM
It really sucks that Ship can't make it on the field yet. We really, really, really want him out there. What sucks even more is that Ship was Vince's favorite go-to receiver during the summer. They really bonded and VY liked Ship's attitude.

I seriously doubt he will play this year. The coaches said that until he's definitely 100%, he won't be seeing the field at all.

BMOC
10-07-2005, 09:28 AM
I am sure we will see plenty of these two in the future. And The future does look bright for UT.

AP Panther Fan
10-07-2005, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LONGHORNS
Friday, October 7, 2005

Q&A with Suzanne Halliburton

Q. When is Jordan Shipley going to make his debut?
A. Who knows. I get this question all the time and so do the coaches. Shipley is one of those athletes who may work too hard. Coaches want to take some of the pressure off of him so he can be healthy enough that he doesn't risk further injury. For now, he's recuperating from his hamstring injury and is not practicing.

I've been wondering when Jordan would be making his debut. :( Looks like we'll have to wait so more. Hope he can get & stay healthy.

Q. Can you give us an update on Jermichael Finley?
A. Finley, who excelled in both football and basketball in high school, was an excellent pickup for the Longhorns in their Class of 2005. He'll play tight end for Texas. Barring an emergency, he will redshirt this season.

Maybe both these talented players will make a splash next year.

HOOK 'EM HORNS

I have seen Finley play basketball, he was awesome! I will look forward to seeing both of them in the future!:)

Dogman_1969
10-07-2005, 09:38 AM
I think that it may be best if J Ship get healthy and apply for a extra year of Elgibility due to health reasons..........

He is an awesome athlete and will provide many highlights in the future.........

\m/ Hookem \m/

The Streak Continues......

Phil C
10-07-2005, 04:43 PM
Of maybe more interest the game tomorrow will be the 100th time these two teams have met since they first played in 1900. The teams did not play in 1918, 1920, 1921, 1924 - 1928. In 1929 they started playing in Dallas where they have played ever since. They did meet twice in 1901 and 1903.

GreenMonster
10-07-2005, 07:05 PM
Who is the so called expert here??