PDA

View Full Version : Could this be real? If so...wow

kaorder1999
10-06-2005, 10:15 PM
read this Press Release supposedly by Chris Cagle...I wonder if this is legit???

http://chriscagle.musiccitynetworks.com/?inc=5&news_id=6669

kaorder1999
10-06-2005, 10:16 PM
a search on yahoo says its his official website....ouch

Ranger Mom
10-06-2005, 10:20 PM
please allow this situation to remain private

So you go and post it on a website??

Smart...........real smart!!

kepdawg
10-06-2005, 10:23 PM
I think he just got his next song!

kaorder1999
10-06-2005, 10:24 PM
yeah...that next song is going to be a chart topper

LH Panther Mom
10-06-2005, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
So you go and post it on a website??

Smart...........real smart!!

After rereading it, I wonder if he is asking everyone to leave him alone about it - that it's public knowledge, but he doesn't want to answer further questions. :thinking:

AggieJohn
10-07-2005, 12:04 AM
seems like a stupid move too release that note a day before your cd comes out...

ML05
10-07-2005, 12:09 AM
Uh....um....
I'm leavin' this one alone!
(Official website? Private Matter? Geez...)

Gobbla2001
10-07-2005, 01:09 AM
This is fishy to me... this is why...

"Oh my God, this baby is beautiful... Is it mine? let's do a DNA test right now to find out, this is awesome"

"please allow this situation to remain private" - that'd be great if you wouldn't have allowed the comment to be posted in the INTERNET, the largest outlet for news/rumors etc...

My cousin (now playing with Cory Morrow) played for Cagle when he hit the big time... maybe it's his???

lostaussie
10-07-2005, 08:36 AM
sounds like chris should have gotten off the road a little more often...........

Ranger Mom
10-07-2005, 08:38 AM
The baby was born over the weekend, that statement was released on Tuesday. I thought DNA tests took a little longer than that!

HOW did he know it wasn't his???:thinking: :thinking:

RiverRat19
10-07-2005, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
After rereading it, I wonder if he is asking everyone to leave him alone about it - that it's public knowledge, but he doesn't want to answer further questions. :thinking:

That's what I thought... I'm going through this immense personal crisis, but please don't talk about it... Don't know that I would have said jack about it. But I'm not a public figure/entertainer, so so he must know better than me ;)

pirate4state
10-07-2005, 08:54 AM
The baby was born over the weekend, that statement was released on Tuesday. I thought DNA tests took a little longer than that!

HOW did he know it wasn't his???:thinking: :thinking: :eek: Maybe he took one good look at the baby & just knew it couldn't be his. :eek: :D

Ranger Mom
10-07-2005, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: Maybe he took one good look at the baby & just knew it couldn't be his. :eek: :D

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!!:D

lostaussie
10-07-2005, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: Maybe he took one good look at the baby & just knew it couldn't be his. :eek: :D maybe it looks like gobbla's cousin

Odis
10-07-2005, 08:58 AM
Maybe Mom fessed up?!?!?!

theyoefnshow
10-07-2005, 08:58 AM
well....if the kid came out looking like a mexican/black/asian....I'd say it was a safe bet on his side to know it wasn't his......that's assuming his wife is white of course. Just my .02. Either way, sucks for him but hey, look on the bright side, now he can dump the filthy, disgusting trashbag ho and move on to bigger and better things!

3afan
10-07-2005, 09:46 AM

HOW did he know it wasn't his???:thinking: :thinking:

it says nothing about a DNA test ....

Bullaholic
10-07-2005, 09:59 AM
On the surface this does seem a little bit silly to ask for privacy. However, maybe he was trying to announce this embarrasing event in his life himself, rather than wait and let the media do it for him. Also, maybe his request is that people don't pursue it further by asking who the "real" father is, etc, which I find understandible. Today's media is merciless in such matters, and yea, I realize it goes with the terrirtory, but it doesn't keep a man from hurting a lot when something as personally embarrasing as this happens.

garageoffice
10-07-2005, 11:19 AM
I just wonder...Does this mean that the "perfect" country song needs to be updated? Should it included mother, prison, a train and a paternity test?

Ranger Mom
10-07-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
it says nothing about a DNA test ....

Exactly my point!;)

LH Panther Mom
10-07-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by garageoffice
I just wonder...Does this mean that the "perfect" country song needs to be updated? Should it included mother, prison, a train and a paternity test?

Uhm, and don't forget trucks. :D

44INAROW
10-07-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by garageoffice

and his dog named Blue too :D

garageoffice
10-07-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Uhm, and don't forget trucks. :D

Sorry, Mom! You're right, I left out the pickup truck.