PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater vs. Wylie (What's the attendance gonna be?)

SpreadtheRed
10-06-2005, 02:50 PM
How many people are gonna be at the game I wonder? I know the stands will be full but how about the bowl being filled to capacity all the way around? I haven't seen it that full in years, does anyone think it is going to happen? Do tickets need to be bought in advance? I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!

Pmoney
10-06-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by SpreadtheRed
How many people are gonna be at the game I wonder? I know the stands will be full but how about the bowl being filled to capacity all the way around? I haven't seen it that full in years, does anyone think it is going to happen? Do tickets need to be bought in advance? I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!
the bowl cant be filled all the way around cause they have cement that takes up more than 1/4 of the stadium

DU_stud04
10-06-2005, 04:15 PM
its been filled before, cement or not, people always endup in the endzones for the big games.....i agree though, sweetwater mustang bowl does need a bigger seating compacity, both home and definatly visitor side

johnfx24
10-06-2005, 07:41 PM
IM sure it will be cement space only but lordy what game!! what a game!!! Im thinking about making the trip from Dallas to see this one....Its gonna be a pack of CRAZED MUSTANGS FrIdAY NiGhT!!!

Steve call me if u see this ....

Bandera YaYa
10-06-2005, 07:48 PM
Dang it, I wish I was going with jason and mark and reggie..... :(

johnfx24
10-06-2005, 09:49 PM
IS ANYONE GONNA MAKE A VIDEO OF THIS GAME????????????I REMEMBER WHEN I LIVED IN SWEETWATER THEY REPLAY FRI NIGHTS GAME ON SAT MORNINGS....IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN PURCHASE THE VIDEO OF THIS GAME?????????DOESENT KXOX RECORD IT?? DOES THE SCHOOL SELL IT?? CAN I PAY ANYONE FOR A COPY????????????

Pmoney
10-06-2005, 10:21 PM
ill be there

ASUFrisbeeStud
10-06-2005, 10:38 PM
I've seen the bowl so full people stood outside the fences when Stephenville played I believe Andrews a few years back. Even the concrete on the endzones were solid black.

SpreadtheRed
10-06-2005, 10:44 PM
Thats when Briles was headed for a State Championship w/ his son Kendal playing QB.

johnfx24
10-06-2005, 11:13 PM
IS ANYONE GONNA MAKE A VIDEO OF THIS GAME????????????I REMEMBER WHEN I LIVED IN SWEETWATER THEY REPLAY FRI NIGHTS GAME ON SAT MORNINGS....IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN PURCHASE THE VIDEO OF THIS GAME?????????DOESENT KXOX RECORD IT?? DOES THE SCHOOL SELL IT?? CAN I PAY ANYONE FOR A COPY????????????

help!!!!!!!!!!!

Whsdogs
10-07-2005, 08:36 AM
ahh cant wait..finally got some football weather.....cant wait for the game wooooo weeeeee :D

Bullaholic
10-07-2005, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Dang it, I wish I was going with jason and mark and reggie..... :(

Ya Ya....With these 3 you already have nitro + glycerin + tnt and you want to go and add a rough road and a match? Sweetwater ain't ready for that....;)

DrinkDuff
10-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Actually the year S-Ville played Andrews there Kelan Luker was Stephenville's QB and I think Cardwell was their main WR. Shaud Williams was the RB at Andrews at that time also. I was at that game it was an amazing atmosphere.

Stang99
10-07-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by DrinkDuff
Actually the year S-Ville played Andrews there Kelan Luker was Stephenville's QB and I think Cardwell was their main WR. Shaud Williams was the RB at Andrews at that time also. I was at that game it was an amazing atmosphere.

I believe you are right about that, it was an amazing atmoshphere. One of the few games I have seen at the bowl where it was full. too bad shaud and his team lost.

GreenMonster
10-07-2005, 06:26 PM
6,909 that is my guess, what's the over/under predicted at?