PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater vs. Wylie Meet&Greet

mustang04
10-06-2005, 02:42 PM
ok....heres the deal..ill be in sweetwater tom. afternoon, ive already got jason and mark set on tickets, but we are going to meet under the big scoreboard on the north end of the bowl (where the mustangs come up and down the red steps

lemme know who all is commin so i can get u my number, i know jason has mine and that he will be w/ wildstangs, but anyone else..leave a message on this thread concerning the meet and greet

we are meeting at halftime:)

SpreadtheRed
10-06-2005, 02:57 PM
I'd like to maybe meet you Mustang04 and some of these other guys. I go to school at ACU and will be there definately. There are a couple of former Wylie players here at school that were on the State team last yr. so I definately gotta talk trash to these guys. When are yall gonna meet and where do u think yall will sit?

Bullaholic
10-06-2005, 03:21 PM
Good job Reg! Maybe the folks in Sweetwater will let you come back to town to visit and your folks will tell you where they moved. :thumbsup: :D

mustang68
10-06-2005, 03:42 PM
They will never tell where they moved.:D :D

injuredinmelee
10-06-2005, 06:51 PM
I am there. Meeting before the game or halftime?

mustang04
10-06-2005, 07:49 PM
we are meeting at halftime

i think it would be alot better since the mustangs will be coming up there before the game and plus u wont be outta ur seats for opening kick-off

so read this:

MEETING AT HALFTIME UNDER THE SCOREBOARD:)

mustang04
10-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by mustang68
They will never tell where they moved.:D :D

I think ole' 68 is right Bull:(

Bandera YaYa
10-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by mustang68
They will never tell where they moved.:D :D You're parents moved and didn't tell you where????? Huhhh?? :eek: :confused:

mustang04
10-06-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
You're parents moved and didn't tell you where????? Huhhh?? :eek: :confused:
nope...and i prolly wont know till they day they call me:(

johnfx24
10-06-2005, 08:18 PM
IS ANYONE GONNA MAKE A VIDEO OF THIS GAME????????????I REMEMBER WHEN I LIVED IN SWEETWATER THEY REPLAY FRI NIGHTS GAME ON SAT MORNINGS....IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN PURCHASE THE VIDEO OF THIS GAME?????????DOESENT KXOX RECORD IT?? SOES THE SCHOOL SELL IT?? CAN I PAY ANYONE FOR A COPY????????????

Bullaholic
10-07-2005, 09:08 AM
ttt-Just so nobody misses you, Reg....

mustang68
10-07-2005, 09:15 AM
It's OK Reg- I'll put a roof over your head. lWe "academically challenged" must stick together.:doh: :thinking: :doh: :thinking: :doh:

mustang04
10-07-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by johnfx24
IS ANYONE GONNA MAKE A VIDEO OF THIS GAME????????????I REMEMBER WHEN I LIVED IN SWEETWATER THEY REPLAY FRI NIGHTS GAME ON SAT MORNINGS....IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN PURCHASE THE VIDEO OF THIS GAME?????????DOESENT KXOX RECORD IT?? SOES THE SCHOOL SELL IT?? CAN I PAY ANYONE FOR A COPY????????????

man.,...im not sure how u can get a tape...i will TRY and ask around, and hopefully theres a way:)