PDA

View Full Version : Lost

pirate4state
10-06-2005, 01:52 PM
Does anyone watch this show? It has got to be one of the better dramas on television. :thumbsup:

RBARKER
10-06-2005, 01:57 PM
TiVoed it last night. It is a great show.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-06-2005, 02:04 PM
It's a great show...very entertaining. I hope they don't screw up this season like they did last season by not showing a new episode for 6 weeks.

Rabbit'93
10-06-2005, 02:06 PM
I HATE THAT SHOW!!! I'm not a big TV watcher, but I can't get over that stinkin show. A friend recommended that me & the wife watch the first season on DVD and I was hooked. :D

pirate4state
10-06-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
It's a great show...very entertaining. I hope they don't screw up this season like they did last season by not showing a new episode for 6 weeks. That allowed me to "catch up" last season. Now that I'm "in" I hope they don't do that this season. :D Did either of you scream, "I KNEW IT!" at any point in last nights episode!! :D

theyoefnshow
10-06-2005, 03:06 PM
I KNEW that Jin (the Korean guy) was gonna be able to speak English! So far season 2 isn't up to snuff as season 1 was but I'm still a big fan. Can't wait for Sawyer to get back to normal and start being the jackass you love to loathe! (He's my favorite character nontheless)....can't wait to see why exactly Hurley (the fat guy who won the lotto) was in a looney bin at some point....

Anyways, are the people w/ Michelle Rodriguez the "others" or just other plane survivors???.....

maroonpirate04
10-06-2005, 03:25 PM
Now that's one show I haven't seen so don't know what's going on since season 1. But the ones I like watching are Surface, Invasion and the reality show Bound For Glory

pirate4state
10-06-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
I KNEW that Jin (the Korean guy) was gonna be able to speak English! So far season 2 isn't up to snuff as season 1 was but I'm still a big fan. Can't wait for Sawyer to get back to normal and start being the jackass you love to loathe! (He's my favorite character nontheless)....can't wait to see why exactly Hurley (the fat guy who won the lotto) was in a looney bin at some point....

Anyways, are the people w/ Michelle Rodriguez the "others" or just other plane survivors???..... I think Ana and her group are the other plane survivors. I screamed "I KNEW IT" when she "turned" on Sawyer & co. I just knew she was on a fishing expedition. :mad: Hopefully, they'll be able to explain and work together to fight "the others". Looks like these survivors have it had worse on this side of the island. When the previews had Jin speaking English I was like "***?" I'll be pissed if he has been able to speak English all this time especially when he flew off the handle when he found out his wife could speak English. :hand: Oh well. Maybe someone is having a dream/hallucination and think Jin is speaking English. :D

Also: I would have loved it if Jack would not have pushed that button. I was screaming, "Don't do it!" :D :D

SintonFan
10-06-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Now that's one show I haven't seen so don't know what's going on since season 1. But the ones I like watching are Surface, Invasion and the reality show Bound For Glory
Surface is looking very very promising.
I haven't seen lost but if I can rent the DVD then I'll prolly catch up and start watching it. Folks I know who watch it love it.

pirate4state
10-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Now that's one show I haven't seen so don't know what's going on since season 1. But the ones I like watching are Surface, Invasion and the reality show Bound For Glory I caught Surface on Monday and was very interested. I found out that they'll be re-airing all 3 episodes on the Sci-fi channel on 10/11 starting at 7pm-11pm. (don't know if this is EST or CST) Think I'll catch up. Great show to watch before MNF!! :clap:

underware
10-06-2005, 03:54 PM
It's great! I do like it. But I've got'n all caught up in Threashold (NBC), Invasion (ABC) and Prison Break (FOX). Some great shows on this year!

pirate4state
10-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by underware
It's great! I do like it. But I've got'n all caught up in Threashold (NBC), Invasion (ABC) and Prison Break (FOX). Some great shows on this year! Prison Break RULES!! Major hotties :inlove: on that show! :D Yaya - you should check it out! :thumbsup: Sorry, can't help myself. :)

I've heard good things about Threshold, but don't even know when it is on?

Phil C
10-06-2005, 04:05 PM
When I was a kid I read about about Tarzan going to the Earth's core which was similar to the outer core but more pre-historic like. Tarzan got carried off by a giant bird but he got away. After he got away we got a bombshell when it was revealed that and I quote "For the first time in his life Tarzan of the Apes was lost!" :eek:

pirate4state
10-06-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
When I was a kid I read about about Tarzan going to the Earth's core which was similar to the outer core but more pre-historic like. Tarzan got carried off by a giant bird but he got away. After he got away we got a bombshell when it was revealed that and I quote "For the first time in his life Tarzan of the Apes was lost!" :eek: :doh: :doh: PHIL!! :doh:

theyoefnshow
10-06-2005, 04:30 PM
what about Invasion? It comes on right after Lost but I haven't watched it yet. Got all 3 tivo'd though. Worth it or should I erase em? As for the Ana Lucia, yeah I kinda figured that too just based on last week's "next week on Lost" promo. I thought they showed her w/ that group then. I still want to know what the "beast" is.