PDA

View Full Version : Jared Roberstson?

Steer Fever
10-05-2005, 07:32 PM
This guy is the most classless guy i have seen. Coming from Wylie that really suprises me they are usually a classy team. Two weeks in a row being taken out of a football game for fighting or cheap shoting shows some real class. He was getting cheap shots at Graham players all night and finally got caught and ejected. He ended a kids season because of his classless ways. Then this week he starts two fights. Not saying anything about Wylie but somthing needs to be done.

Pmoney
10-05-2005, 07:46 PM
ive heard this and something needs to be done for his actions before he ruins someone elses season

PhiI C
10-05-2005, 09:19 PM
Where is he going to college?

Mustangpride09
10-05-2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Steer Fever
This guy is the most classless guy i have seen. Coming from Wylie that really suprises me they are usually a classy team. Two weeks in a row being taken out of a football game for fighting or cheap shoting shows some real class. He was getting cheap shots at Graham players all night and finally got caught and ejected. He ended a kids season because of his classless ways. Then this week he starts two fights. Not saying anything about Wylie but somthing needs to be done.
I think skye green will have something in store for him this week

Pmoney
10-05-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Where is he going to college?
hes in hs at Abilene Wylie

Mustangpride09
10-05-2005, 10:03 PM
if he pulls something in the sweetwater game something really needs to be done before they get further into district, i mean ending a kids season.....thats pretty low

WylieFootball81
10-05-2005, 10:24 PM
I must defend Jared because he is a good person he really doesnt mean to do wat he does its just the influences on him.
For instance the ref's were on him all night last week and the coach's were really mad at him, Hes had to run a total of at least 10,000 yards because of both ejections Hes just a really agressive person We cant help it if everyone who gets on him at the line is weeker than he is.

HAHA

GreenMonster
10-06-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by WylieFootball81
I must defend Jared because he is a good person he really doesnt mean to do wat he does its just the influences on him.
For instance the ref's were on him all night last week and the coach's were really mad at him, Hes had to run a total of at least 10,000 yards because of both ejections Hes just a really agressive person We cant help it if everyone who gets on him at the line is weeker than he is.

HAHA

Sounds to me that this kid's ability to control his emotions is WEEKER than your ability to spell. He needs to sit out a couple of games while he runs the equivalent of 2 times around the Earth.

Black_Magic
10-06-2005, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Steer Fever
This guy is the most classless guy i have seen. Coming from Wylie that really suprises me they are usually a classy team. Two weeks in a row being taken out of a football game for fighting or cheap shoting shows some real class. He was getting cheap shots at Graham players all night and finally got caught and ejected. He ended a kids season because of his classless ways. Then this week he starts two fights. Not saying anything about Wylie but somthing needs to be done. Yes Snyder is familiar with him. He was ejected in last years Snyder Game along with our starting O takle. our guy had never even had a personal foul before in his life but becuase he was defending his self vs Robertson he was ousted too. I bet the refs are aware of him by htis point and will pay close attention. they do good jobs .

AggieJohn
10-06-2005, 08:03 AM
FOR FUTURE NOTICE:

If you decide to sign up to post on this board, don't make one of your first few posts about how someone else shows classlessness....it get's old, and the Mod's get tired of having to ROM your tail...

LH Panther Mom
10-06-2005, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
If you decide to sign up to post on this board, don't make one of your first few posts about how someone else shows classlessness....it get's old, and the Mod's get tired of having to ROM your tail...

We can take care of it, thank you. My initial reaction was to close the thread. IMO, a player who is ejected from 2 games in a season that's only halfway over isn't exactly portraying class on the field.

I may rethink this (again) and decide to shut it down later...or one of the other mods may if it's out of line. For future notice, please report the post or thread.

Ranger05
10-06-2005, 08:24 AM

HAHA 10,000 yards thats takin it a i lil bit easy on him, when we had a guy get ejected from greenwood the coaches drove him to stanton (12 miles) and made him run back while the coach followed him to make sure he ran every bit of it, and he did this 2 days in a row then after that the coaches dropped him off at the water tower down the road and thats probably 5 miles back to the school so he ran 29 miles in a 3 day period and wasnt allowed to play the following week and he was one of our star players at the time too. But i am glad that the coaches over there in wylie are showing some discipline in running him.

injuredinmelee
10-06-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Yes Snyder is familiar with him. He was ejected in last years Snyder Game along with our starting O takle. our guy had never even had a personal foul before in his life but becuase he was defending his self vs Robertson he was ousted too. I bet the refs are aware of him by htis point and will pay close attention. they do good jobs .

While you are right that the kid is on a bad trek last year in the Snyder game we could see the fight coming. I was right behind Jareds parents int he stands and they kept their camera on the two and they were both throwing punches and the snyder kid threw it first. They were both wrong and he may have been retaliating for something else earlier but snyder did throw the first punch. I am in no way defending Jared. I like Jared and think he is a good kid, but he has to get his emotions under control. I said when he got kicked out of the Graham game that he should have to sit a week now I think he should sit longer. It wont happen but it needs to.

As far as en9idn someones season I want to know when and how? Was it a cheap shot that did it? If so when so I can look at the film.

injuredinmelee
10-06-2005, 08:26 AM

HAHA

the influences on him? Man you have got to quit talking. You havent made a post yet that didnt have some sort of trash talk in it. How about we make a deal. When you actually see the field and make a play you can come back on here and talk all you want.

injuredinmelee
10-06-2005, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
We can take care of it, thank you. My initial reaction was to close the thread. IMO, a player who is ejected from 2 games in a season that's only halfway over isn't exactly portraying class on the field.

I may rethink this (again) and decide to shut it down later...or one of the other mods may if it's out of line. For future notice, please report the post or thread.

I have a real problem with using a high school kids name in a post. I probably did it the week after Graham and I shouldnt have.

AggieJohn
10-06-2005, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

shut it down now, i hate idiots who come on our board and post just to stir things up

Ranger Mom
10-06-2005, 08:32 AM
I was rather interested in this myself! I had read an article on him on another board, where he set the record for either personal fouls or ejections in the Pop Warner League.....what an accomplishment to be known for!:rolleyes:

And John, I'm sorry, but you are the last person that needs to talk about making a post just to stir things up!!!

Black_Magic
10-06-2005, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
While you are right that the kid is on a bad trek last year in the Snyder game we could see the fight coming. I was right behind Jareds parents int he stands Oh! Jareds PARENTS saw the other kid hit him first. OK:thumbsup: I will bet people believe that now after two OTHER ejections.:rolleyes: come on! how many games does he have to be booted from for you to see that it is HIM who has the problem.

jakarta101
10-06-2005, 08:46 AM
for the record...when he is not getting ejected or having flags thrown on him, he is a dang good football player........hes always the first man of the ball, hes strong and he obviously has a little nasty streak in him, if he can control himself then he is a major threat!

injuredinmelee
10-06-2005, 08:47 AM
i was standing right behind them and WE watched the tape several times.

injuredinmelee
10-06-2005, 08:48 AM
Oh! Jareds PARENTS saw the other kid hit him first. OK:thumbsup: I will bet people believe that now after two OTHER ejections.:rolleyes: come on! how many games does he have to be booted from for you to see that it is HIM who has the problem.
read the whole post. I said that there is a problem there.

Adidas410s
10-06-2005, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I was rather interested in this myself! I had read an article on him on another board, where he set the record for either personal fouls or ejections in the Pop Warner League.....what an accomplishment to be known for!:rolleyes:

And John, I'm sorry, but you are the last person that needs to talk about making a post just to stir things up!!!

AggieJohn
10-06-2005, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

c'mon since jason got ROM'ed and scott's been quiet...i've been good

Adidas410s
10-06-2005, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Great...we now have mods who feel the need to add fuel to the fire. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Can we not just let this whole thing go and actually talk about something most of us know a little about as opposed to throwing around all this hearsay bs about a HS kid and what some consider his "anger problem?" Geez grow up people...

Sorry...too early in the morning cuz I clicked quote instead of edit....oh well!

Black_Magic
10-06-2005, 08:58 AM
Look . the deal is here is that this is a legitimate topic because of a Story written on the topic. Nobody is calling for the fella to be booted from football.

AggieJohn
10-06-2005, 09:01 AM
Can we not just let this whole thing go and actually talk about something most of us know a little about as opposed to throwing around all this hearsay bs about a HS kid and what some consider his "anger problem?" Geez grow up people...

Sorry...too early in the morning cuz I clicked quote instead of edit....oh well! my sentiments exactly

Adidas410s
10-06-2005, 09:01 AM
Look . the deal is here is that this is a legitimate topic because of a Story written on the topic. Nobody is calling for the fella to be booted from football.

Remind me again where this story is posted at on here? That article came out 3 weeks ago and until you mentioned it it has not received one word of mention over here. The thread was started by some HS kid in Graham just coming on here and running his mouth about Wylie. Heck you won the game...no they DIDNT lose a kid for the season...so shut up and go to class and maybe then they won't get beat by Decatur 34-2 in the 2nd round of the playoffs...if they can get past Gainesville that is! :p

Adidas410s
10-06-2005, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
my sentiments exactly

and I thought I would never do this...:hand: :hand: (high fives) to Aggie John!

Ranger Mom
10-06-2005, 09:02 AM
Great...we now have mods who feel the need to add fuel to the fire. :clap: :clap: :clap:

How does that add fuel to the fire? It's an article in a newspaper posted on a public board for all the world to see!

I guess I could have posted the link...huh??

Adidas410s
10-06-2005, 09:06 AM
It's shut down. If you have a problem with a moderator, it needs to be taken up in a pm, NOT on the board.....lhpm

Ranger Mom
10-06-2005, 09:17 AM
Well....us "mods" decided to close the thread.

I didn't say anything about anything he has done in his high school career...yet you seem to have waged a vendetta against me since I said ANYTHING about it!

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything....but I am human....and God help me, I STILL find the whole situation rather "curious"!!