10-05-2005, 02:54 PM
It is on ABC starting at noon.

AggieJohn
10-05-2005, 03:25 PM
what if OU pulls an upset

BullFrog Dad
10-05-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
what if OU pulls an upset All the sheep at College Station will dance the fandango.

3afan
10-05-2005, 03:36 PM

then the sun will rise on Sunday just the same ....

Leopards,class of 75
10-05-2005, 06:35 PM
what if OU pulls an upset It could very well happen, but i don't think that it will! Go HORNS!!!!

Bullaholic
10-05-2005, 06:38 PM

When blue monkeys..........Oh, it could happen---if it does I'm putting in for annexation by Oklahoma.

Hupernikomen
10-06-2005, 02:03 AM

Then you will be on here to gloat..on the other hand if Texas wins...you will point out how long it has been since Texas beat OU and how down that OU is this year...

GreenMonster
10-06-2005, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Then you will be on here to gloat..on the other hand if Texas wins...you will point out how long it has been since Texas beat OU and how down that OU is this year...

Why exactly is OU down this year?? I thought that each of their last 5 or 6 recruiting classes have been ranked in the Top 5 of Nationwide Universities.

LH Panther Mom
10-06-2005, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Why exactly is OU down this year?? I thought that each of their last 5 or 6 recruiting classes have been ranked in the Top 5 of Nationwide Universities.

My thought is that some of the "off-field" issues have led to OU having a less than stellar year. I wouldn't go so far as to say that OU winning would be considered an upset.....unless AP is unable to play.

Darn it! This is one of those games I have to actively root for UT. ;) GO HORNS!!!

AggieJohn
10-06-2005, 07:58 AM
exactly oklahoma shouldn't be down this year, they have rhett bomar and adrian peterson, not to mention a dvorcek and a number of other texas players that should be horns and ags...they just aren't playing them well..i hope that we can get to them with the team still down so that we can get a W out of that....they should be 9-2 or so on the year instead they are steadily cratering....

lepfan
10-06-2005, 08:10 AM

IN MY OPINION---Some are young and immature, no definate "leader", not being totally focused, etc.....and all those other "excuses" ;)

I don't think OU has had any more off field issues than any other team...I do think they are more public (it tends to be like that if you have been in the limelight for years). BUT, I do think those issues have caused the team to be less than they should be.

They may not get far this year, but we can hope they get a little further up the ladder. :)

AggieJohn
10-06-2005, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
IN MY OPINION---Some are young and immature, no definate "leader", not being totally focused, etc.....and all those other "excuses" ;)

I don't think OU has had any more off field issues than any other team...I do think they are more public (it tends to be like that if you have been in the limelight for years). BUT, I do think those issues have caused the team to be less than they should be.

They may not get far this year, but we can hope they get a little further up the ladder. :)

no one has more off the field issues than A&M it seems

Phil C
10-06-2005, 09:26 AM
The weather prediction for Saturday is Clear weather. A good day for football.

IHStangFan
10-06-2005, 11:07 AM
I cant wait!! I always love this game. Looks like Texas might actually be able to get it done this year

Bullaholic
10-06-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
All the sheep at College Station will dance the fandango.

Tears in eyes, BFDad---you "killed" me---wish I would have thought of that. :thumbsup:

Buccaneer
10-06-2005, 11:51 AM

Jason White is gone after 6 seasons! The Quarterback position is so crucial to the consistency of your offense! Just look at the Cowboys Quincy Carter got the Cowboys in the playoffs!