PDA

View Full Version : ONE DAY FROM SOUTH TEXAS GAME OF THE WEEK !ZAPATA V.S. FAL!!!!

LUPDOG40
11-08-2001, 09:18 AM
TOMMORROW IT IS ON!!ZAPATA V.S. FAL.,IT IS PUT UP OR SHUT UP!SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME AND IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO ATTEND BE THERE EARLY!
IT IS THE PLAYOFFS A WEEK EARLY!!DON'T MISS
THIS GAME,GAME TIME 7:30!COME SEE ZAPATA WIN THE 31-3A TITLE AND GO 10-0!

footballer2
11-08-2001, 02:24 PM
HERE'S A FRIENDLY PREDICTION- ZAPATA BY 10!-THIS IS ACCORDING TO INFO I HAVE RECEIVED FROM FANS OF BOTH TEAMS. ZAPATA IS ENDING THE SEASON LOOKING A LITTLE TOUGHER OVERALL-BUT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ON ANY GIVEN FRIDAY NIGHT! GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!

stevie_perez
11-08-2001, 02:31 PM
Yes without a doubt A Game to watch considering both teams are both 9-0 but Fal hasn't played as Good as Zapata has in District and has played less competitive oppents in pre-district. Zapata has scored 170 points in the four District games to Fal's 110 points but Zapata has given up 49 to fal's 24. Look for Zapata to win by more than 20 points. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

SintonFan
11-08-2001, 04:40 PM
Looks like Zapata should go 10-0. This should be a fairly low scoring game because Fal does have one of the best defenses in the region. Even if their competition was 2nd rate, Fal is a good defensive team. I think it should end with Zapata on top in a hard fought game. 14-6 Zapata... Goodluck to both teams!

davidalex
11-08-2001, 05:07 PM
It will be a good game and hard fought game I believe that the Zapata Hawks come out on top. It will be a low scoring game that consitering that both teams have great defenses. I think the score will be 17-6 Zapata. Best of luck to the both teams going in the playoffs.