PDA

View Full Version : I may get kicked out of Kansas...

lepfan
10-04-2005, 11:53 PM
...but then I could only wish!!! I just wrote Governor Sebelius an e-mail answering her question: "How can we keep our citizens of Kansas in Kansas? AND "How can we encourage others to make their home in Kansas?" I pretty much told her how the cow ate the cabbage and that the first chance I get to go back to Texas or even Oklahoma I will JUMP ON IT!!!! (wheels are turning for that to happen)

Sometimes the ones in charge just can't seem to answer the simple questions in life!

Keith7
10-05-2005, 12:02 AM
eww no place can be worst then oklahoma

lepfan
10-05-2005, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
eww no place can be worst then oklahoma

Not when you grew up there...but then it was pretty close to the Texas border. And by the way....KANSASS IS 10x WORSE THAN ANY HELL HOLE IN THIS NATION!

SintonFan
10-05-2005, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
Not when you grew up there...but then it was pretty close to the Texas border. And by the way....KANSASS IS 10x WORSE THAN ANY HELL HOLE IN THIS NATION!
LOL!
J, I just pray for your family's safe return...:)

sinfan75
10-05-2005, 05:08 AM
I lived in Hutchinson, Kansas for 6 months. Sux doesn't even come close to describin that place. Any how 6 mos. was way too long livin there.

spiveyrat
10-05-2005, 07:35 AM
I'm going on 10 years!

lep, it would probably be a little better on you if you lived closer to Wichita or Kansas City don't you think?

lepfan
10-05-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
I'm going on 10 years!

lep, it would probably be a little better on you if you lived closer to Wichita or Kansas City don't you think?

Doubt it...what is getting me now is the tax base! We are bringing home the same $$$, less CC bills, son is supporting himself so we are not dishing out $$$ there....and we are always without $$$$....this tax base is killing us! With that being said I am headed to hubby's office...the wheels are now turning for a Texas return! WooHoo! Pray that it happens.

Spivey, I am sure living in a more populated are would help a little you know the scenery is so wonderful around here. We get to look at as many cow @$$es as we want and some days we even get to smell them...phew!

My husband just sent me an e-mail in response to my letter to the governor...he says if the secret police come to the door he is going to point me out....the way I see it is if I can't get out on my own I will force them to kick me out :devil:

BullFrog Dad
10-05-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
by the way....KANSASS IS 10x WORSE THAN ANY HELL HOLE IN THIS NATION! If this is true, how come Dorothy couldn't wait to get back there?

spiveyrat
10-05-2005, 10:39 AM
Tis true, the taxes are HORRID here.

Watch out for the black helicopters! :eek: :mad:

lepfan
10-05-2005, 11:53 AM
LOL spivey...I have locked my doors ;) , watch for me on the news... :D

Dorothy was just stupid....or it could be that she was on the OK/KS line in Liberal...that is where her museum is