PDA

View Full Version : Gladewater vs. Commerce

bear50
12-02-2001, 04:54 PM
Gladewater continues to win the close one. Two come from behind wins against quality teams. Granted Wilmer Hutchins was not very disciplined but man what a ton of speed. Gladewater out coached WH. Excellent young staff under David Hussman. Bart Bradley offensive coordinator needs to be a head coach somewhere. QB Jonny Louvier just continues to win.

deliriousmaniac
12-02-2001, 09:12 PM
Pretty interesting, Coach Husmann's nephew played here in Aledo. He' a genious, their family has alot of history in football. David's brother, who's son played at Aledo this year, played for TU, and also their father played for the Houston Oilers at defensive tackle.

maestro
12-03-2001, 09:01 AM
I'm looking forward to driving back to Tyler again. They have a pretty nice facility and it's not that hard to find. I think it will be harder to find a winner in this one. I've seen 2 of 3 Commerce playoff games(missed Wills Point) and they have looked really good. They beat a pretty good Winnsboro team that you guys in Gladewater beat around week 4. Should be a good one. Go Commerce. Commerce 24 Gladewater 17 ?