PDA

View Full Version : The State Bound Flag - the saga continues

Ranger Mom
10-04-2005, 03:43 PM
I talked to CHS_CG earlier and asked her if the flag had been sent on to the next poster on the list...she said it had been sent yesterday.

Which was great news...and then not so great news......the next poster on the list was from Bridge City!

So......since I am not sure what is going on in Bridge City right now, we have no idea where the flag will end up.

Has this ordeal been a comedy of errors or what???

SintonFan
10-04-2005, 03:44 PM
Like the sands of the hourglass, so are the days of the flag...:doh:

Administrator
10-04-2005, 03:50 PM
If it was sent via USPS, exbccards76'smom can go to the PostOffice anytime this week and get her mail and "Return to Sender".. the BC post office is indeed open, but from NOON - 3:00PM Only.. The game will most likely eventually be made up. The Power company claims power will be restored to most of Orange County (Bridge City, Orangefield, LC-M, WO-S, Vidor) by the end of the current week.. Hope so! I'm ready to get back home!

AggieJohn
10-04-2005, 03:51 PM
where you staying matt

Ranger Mom
10-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Administrator
If it was sent via USPS, exbccards76'smom can go to the PostOffice anytime this week and get her mail and "Return to Sender"..

Assuming she's even in Bridge City, that is! I can't imagine having to go that long without electricity!

CHS_CG
10-04-2005, 07:09 PM
yeah so i screwed up sorry guys :(

Ranger Mom
10-04-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
yeah so i screwed up sorry guys :(

It wasn't your fault...you sent it to the next person on the list like you were supposed to!

I will take the blame for not asking you ahead of time who was next on the list!

Bandera YaYa
10-04-2005, 07:41 PM
LOl....If the flag could talk.....I wonder what it would say about us!!!! :evillaugh :evillaugh :smoker:

Ranger Mom
10-04-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
LOl....If the flag could talk.....I wonder what it would say about us!!!! :evillaugh :evillaugh :smoker:

Probably nothing interesting about me...but I would be curious to hear what it had to say about Jason!!:eek: :eek:

SintonFan
10-04-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Probably nothing interesting about me...but I would be curious to hear what it had to say about Jason!!:eek: :eek:
Prolly not much... but if it did it would be in a high squeeky voice.:evillaugh

Bandera YaYa
10-04-2005, 07:54 PM
:eek: :eek: :crazy:

HornetMom
10-05-2005, 02:42 PM
Update on the flag. I just called the post office here in Bryan. I do have delivery confirmation on the package, but no way to tell for sure where it is and no way to have it returned at this time. Mail for Beaumont and area (not sure how close Bridge City is to that) is being held and routed out of Houston. He said, if the address is undeliverable, it will be returned to us, but it could be held for several days. I did send it priority mail on Monday so it should be there today or tomorrow.

Wish I had better news.:(

AggieJohn
10-05-2005, 02:50 PM
sad news is better than no news

Administrator
10-05-2005, 03:22 PM
Bridge City Post Office started delivering mail today. should be in her mailbox.. Entergy says BC should have power by tomorrow.

CHS_CG
10-05-2005, 03:41 PM
Bridge City Post Office started delivering mail today. should be in her mailbox.. Entergy says BC should have power by tomorrow.

woo hoo maybe i didnt screw up so bad lol.

44INAROW
10-05-2005, 04:23 PM

that's great news indeed!

sinfan75
10-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Hey this flag havin one helluva trip this year. At least it ain't got DP stains on it yet. Shoulda been beer.:D

exbccards76'smom
10-13-2005, 07:32 AM
I have not received the flag yet. I will check up on it. We will be playing OF on Tuesday. We have no pressbox left, so we have no scoreboard. What do I do If I don't receive it?

AggieJohn
10-13-2005, 07:57 AM
make a scrub flag......and take a picture..glad to see you are okay