PDA

View Full Version : Things that p!$$ me off....again!

Brahma73
10-04-2005, 01:10 PM
I'm really a positive, happy kinda guy. Ask anybody that knows me. One reason is that I vent my emotion. The "original" thread ran last year and had thousands of responses (Bellville22 & I probably topped the list) and I thought I had everything out of my system. I WAS WRONG! Now there's this:

191. Okay, now that we're paying upwards of $3.00 and more for gas, can we please drop the frickin' 9/10 of a cent. What the hell difference does it really make?!?! Can we please round it off to a WHOLE CENT?????????????:mad:

Phil C
10-04-2005, 01:17 PM
If that was done it would mean they would have to put in new pumps to take off that one/tenth cents and they would have to charge more for the expense. That would be the gasoline stations that would have to do that. :)

Brahma73
10-04-2005, 01:27 PM
Phil, sometimes you just make too much sense!:clap:

Couldn't they just put a ZERO in the tenths spot?:thinking:

pirate4state
10-04-2005, 01:38 PM
When will it end? :eek:

http://sirocco.accuweather.com/iwxpage/adc/popup/iws_tropical.jpg

That "strong wave" could be Tammy and the "tropical wave" could be Vince!!

CHS_CG
10-04-2005, 01:45 PM
Doubt it, I heard on CNN that they except this month to be like the last. :eek:

AggieJohn
10-04-2005, 01:55 PM
after we finish up with tammy and vince it's on too wilma and then we have no more names left, so we will go to hurricane alpha

HighSchool Fan
10-04-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Doubt it, I heard on CNN that they except this month to be like the last. :eek:

haven't you learned not to trust anything CNN says. they are there just for shock value, not real news.

lepfan
10-04-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
haven't you learned not to trust anything CNN says. they are there just for shock value, not real news.
Well then where do we go for news...certainly not Fox.

SintonFan
10-04-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
BLASPHEMY!

:D

LH Panther Mom
10-04-2005, 02:42 PM
If this was covered on the other thread, I apologize, but it happened earlier this week & ticked me off.....again!

193. You pull away from the red light. The person behind you obviously thinks you're going too slow, so they whip over into the other lane, floor the engine to jerk back in front of you.....all so they could slam on their brakes at the next red light 1/2 block away. :mad:

HighSchool Fan
10-04-2005, 03:33 PM

i know it's hard for some people that's been watching cnn or msnbc to see and understand fair and balanced reporting.

rockdale80
10-04-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i know it's hard for some people that's been watching cnn or msnbc to see and understand fair and balanced reporting.

Anything owned by Rupert Murdoch(who also owns the Weekly Standard) and ran by Roger Ailes(political consultant who helped elect Nixon, Reagan, and Bush Sr.)( also been called the Dark Prince of right wing attack politics) is anything but Fair and Balanced. ;) ;)

SintonFan
10-04-2005, 04:08 PM
Now now...
be nice.
I won't bring up George Soros or Ted Turner if you won't bring up Murdoch.:p

Ranger Mom
10-04-2005, 04:13 PM
194. Having to warn posters NOT to start talking about ANYTHING that can be deemed "political"....because they just can't seem to hold their tongues!!:p :p

SintonFan
10-04-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
194. Having to warn posters NOT to start talking about ANYTHING that can be deemed "political"....because they just can't seem to hold their tongues!!:p :p
lol
Have you see the title of this thread? "Things that p!$$ me off....again!" lol
No politics really but sure is pertinent to the title...:D
We're being good.:inlove:

Rabbit'93
10-04-2005, 04:26 PM
Cool! There's a hurricane named after me!

Bullaholic
10-04-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
Cool! There's a hurricane named after me!

Hurricane Rabbit'93??????:D

spiveyrat
10-05-2005, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Hurricane Rabbit'93??????:D

I must've missed that one! :D

Bull's-eye
10-05-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
after we finish up with tammy and vince it's on too wilma and then we have no more names left, so we will go to hurricane alpha

They can start using 3A Down Low names.

spiveyrat
10-05-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
They can start using 3A Down Low names.

We should submit that idea to the Hurricane Center. ;)

lepfan
10-05-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
We should submit that idea to the Hurricane Center. ;) At the rate the hurricanes are occuring...they need all the names they can get! Hurricane Lepfan....it will be a bad one 'cause it will be kicking @$$ all the way to and FROM Kansas ;)

gobblerfan02
10-05-2005, 01:15 PM
And they expect more hurricanes within the next few months, that's what is really bothering me, will we ever get a break from MN!?

Bull's-eye
10-05-2005, 01:19 PM
At the rate the hurricanes are occuring...they need all the names they can get! Hurricane Lepfan....it will be a bad one 'cause it will be kicking @$$ all the way to and FROM Kansas ;)

Hey, that just the good 3a Down low members. What about all those "ROM" names?

lepfan
10-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Hey, that just the good 3a Down low members. What about all those "ROM" names? maybe we should send all the ROM members to Kansas to live...:devil:

spiveyrat
10-05-2005, 01:44 PM
maybe we should send all the ROM members to Kansas to live...:devil:

WESTERN Kansas. ;)

Bullaholic
10-05-2005, 01:48 PM
Spivey....Did you know "Kansas" is in "Arkansas"? How come it ain't pronounced "Kan-saw"?

AP Panther Fan
10-05-2005, 01:52 PM
Spivey....Did you know "Kansas" is in "Arkansas"? How come it ain't pronounced "Kan-saw"?

Did you know that Arkansas is in Aransas Pass....Arkansas Pass, or at least that's what half of my mail says. :rolleyes:

Bullaholic
10-05-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Did you know that Arkansas is in Aransas Pass....Arkansas Pass, or at least that's what half of my mail says. :rolleyes:

Well, they could leave the "P" off .....

AP Panther Fan
10-05-2005, 02:31 PM
Well, they could leave the "P" off .....

LOL...true, it could always be worse. Leave it to you to look at the bright side! ;) :D

TexasHSFootball
10-05-2005, 02:43 PM
i can only imagine how cold the winter is going to be

http://texashsfootball.com/board/style_emoticons/default/offtopic.gif

spiveyrat
10-05-2005, 02:48 PM

Yes, I did. I do not know the answer. They mis-pronounce a lot of things up here. El Dorado is pronounced "El Do-ray-doe" :doh:, Salina is pronounced "Sa-line-uh", and the Arkansas River is the "Ar-kansas" river.

I pronounce them correctly, and they laugh at me... go figure! :rolleyes: :nerd:

Adidas410s
10-05-2005, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn

As long as we don't make it to Hurricane Omega...that would worry me. Yeah if we continue to have hurricanes I doubt anything that gets in the gulf would not grow like the last too as the 1st cold front is likely to start cooling off the warm Gulf waters.

Pmoney
10-05-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
the "tropical wave" could be Vince!!
ok heres my question...who would win Vince Young or a hurrican named Vince Young?:D ...im goin w/ Vince Young on this one:D

AggieJohn
10-06-2005, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Pmoney
ok heres my question...who would win Vince Young or a hurrican named Vince Young?:D ...im goin w/ Vince Young on this one:D http://www.bbc.co.uk/bristol/content/features/2002/animated_encounters/groening/homer.jpg