PDA

View Full Version : When's the last time we had a downlow fundraiser?

SintonFan
10-04-2005, 11:54 AM
I'm curious here but after reading how Administrator had to open his wallet to pay for more bandwith for us using the 4A site this question needs to be asked. What is the current financial status of the low in general? This time of year is the best time to "pass the hat" since membership and participation is peak. As extra incentive, how about maybe paying members be allowed to use "html" in their posts...:D
Just food for thought, but maybe it's time to think about how we keep this great site going for the future.
Also, does anyone know if this vbullitenB will allow extra fonts and effects with text? I tryed one that is compatible with vb but I guess it needs to be enabled in the setup of the bb.

Phil C
10-04-2005, 11:57 AM
I agree SintonFan. They just need to let us know if they need any more funds and where we can mail our contributions. Of course we realize that not everyone can contribute so don't feel bad if you can't.

LH Panther Mom
10-04-2005, 12:01 PM
I've posed the question to Admin about donations for the additional bandwith for the 4a site. I know he's just a tad busy right now, but I'm sure he'll respond soon.

The rest of the questions, he'll have to answer as well.

SintonFan
10-04-2005, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I've posed the question to Admin about donations for the additional bandwith for the 4a site. I know he's just a tad busy right now, but I'm sure he'll respond soon.

The rest of the questions, he'll have to answer as well.
Take your time ADM, my questions on font and text aren't important. But, it is time to start thinking about another fund drive.

Dogman_1969
10-04-2005, 12:05 PM
Hey LH do you know how the 8th grade team did when you played Manor? Just wondering for insight. We have them this week.

Thanks

LH Panther Mom
10-04-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
Hey LH do you know how the 8th grade team did when you played Manor? Just wondering for insight. We have them this week.

Thanks

I'm not certain about the B team, but I believe we lost. Our A team did win against Manor, but I'm unsure of the final score, since I was at the freshman game here & 8th played in Manor.

injuredinmelee
10-04-2005, 12:12 PM
are there paying members here?

spiveyrat
10-04-2005, 12:16 PM
We all are! You got in without paying??? :eek:

SintonFan
10-04-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
lol
Look under our name where it says: http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/images/donating.gif
:)

AggieJohn
10-04-2005, 12:23 PM
i have had the same idea.....i have been in the process of designing a t-shirt for the down low...my thought is too maybe sell it for 20 or so and take the money after the shirt's cost and help give it too ADMIN for the site...i have pictures at home......i'll post them tonight

44INAROW
10-04-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
there is a list of Donating Members at the bottom of the Main Downlow page

SintonFan
10-04-2005, 04:13 PM
btt

Chris Hart
10-04-2005, 04:52 PM
You hoodlums definately owe something to the 4A site! All donations could be split by Admin and 'all' the mods at the 4A site...:D :p :D

AggieJohn
10-04-2005, 05:01 PM
you would say that