PDA

View Full Version : Region III Game of the Week (6): Cleveland @ Barbers Hill

LH Panther Mom
10-04-2005, 10:37 AM
District 23: Cleveland Indians vs BH Eagles

Cleveland, 3-1, has their lone loss coming the first game of the season against Kirbyville. BH has really been knocking their opponents' socks off all year, but recently lost their QB, due to injury, for the season. Both teams have been off the last two weeks, first due to Rita, then with regularly scheduled open date.

BHBrave08
10-04-2005, 12:21 PM
BH - 35
Cleveland - 17

GO BH!!!

Big C
10-04-2005, 12:32 PM
Eagles all the way. With the last two weeks off, they are hungry and ready to show everyone how deep the talent is on this team this year.

RBARKER
10-04-2005, 12:44 PM
Barbers Hill by 21. This Cleveland Team is not the team that BH has faced in the past. Their new coach has lit a fire under that program and has them believing they can win. Cleveland should give BH's new QB a good test ,but BH has to many horses to contain in this one.

cdrose
10-04-2005, 01:55 PM
Looking forward to this game...A LOT!

Oh yeah, Cleveland was able to replace their Rita-Cancelled game against Silsbee with one against Navasota.....Cleveland won it 29-21 at the Snake Pit.

RBARKER
10-04-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by cdrose
Looking forward to this game...A LOT!

Oh yeah, Cleveland was able to replace their Rita-Cancelled game against Silsbee with one against Navasota.....Cleveland won it 29-21 at the Snake Pit.

That was an awesome win by the Indians. Cleveland is looking alot better than years past.

BHKrystal06
10-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Hey, I picked this game...go me!

BlueBlood
10-05-2005, 09:34 AM
Wow, BH without their QB. Could be a Cleveland KO. However, my ESP says BH will be OK.
BH 42
Cleveland 12

BH96
10-06-2005, 03:32 AM
I will be glad when this game is over so every one will quit thinking our season is over. Just because we lost Chris. Pat will be fine in the back field and maybe suprise a few people.

RBARKER
10-06-2005, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by BH96
I will be glad when this game is over so every one will quit thinking our season is over. Just because we lost Chris. Pat will be fine in the back field and maybe suprise a few people.

BH96 , No one on here has said the season is over. BH has plenty of talent left on the team to compete. Pat will be a quality replacment for Chris no doubt. I hope that he shows everyone that he is just as good or better than Chris, but that is still left to be shown. Chris is going to be hard to replace however. He has been in that spot for 3 years and to lose someone of that caliber will bring the Offense down a notch no matter how you look at it. I can't wait to see the eagles this week just to see how good we are going to be.

Goodluck Eagles keep on keeping on:D

AggieJohn
10-06-2005, 08:05 AM
if there is one thing that i've learned about barbers hill over the last decade it's that they don't rely solely on their QB, if you want to stop them you have to stop their recievers and their RB....to beat them you can generally throw in the flats, because their CB's generally line up to blitz you because they are so lighting fast or they play excellent 15yrds+ pass defense...but also be aware that those CB's will play spy and back off at the notion of pass and play pick-a-roo all day