PDA

View Full Version : How Are Them Sweetwater Mustangs Gonna Stop Case Keenum?

Bubba-Joe
10-04-2005, 09:36 AM
Can Case Keenum be stopped by the Mustangs or will this thing be a shootout at the Mustang Corral aka the Mustang Bowl
what is the over under on total points in this one fellars???
maybe 90?

Black_Magic
10-04-2005, 10:32 AM
Not that I care who wins but Im saying Wylie by 14. Wylie is playing good ball on both sides and Levelland put up 31 last week. Wylie has alot beter O than Levelland. Sweetwater will be ready as they can but will it be enough?

jmcgee
10-04-2005, 10:52 AM
It will be close.

Kenny Burns
10-04-2005, 01:01 PM
I think Wylie by a TD! Sweetwater nearly got beat by LEVELLAND! That's like TCU beating OU this year!

VWG
10-04-2005, 01:51 PM
Maybe Sweetwater can take a look at film of the Wylie-Graham game. Steers held Wylie scoreless through 3 qtrs.
I think all the Steers did was be more physical.

Steer Fever
10-04-2005, 07:28 PM
One of the ways to stop Keenum is to get pressure on him. Teh Steers sacked him 7 times and hurried him planty of others and the only passes he completed was when the steers switched to the prevent defence and had a 3 man front.

Another thing is Stop Wylie on the first drive im not sure if they scored first time they touched it last week but they looked pretty rattled against the Steers that night. Looks to be a great game.

Sweetwater by 3

Chris Hart
10-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Since Levelland had such success throwing the ball against sweetwater, I think Keenum will really hurt them through the air. I know Sweetwater has speed to burn, but with all their injuries, I think Wylie takes this one by 10. It's gonna be interesting to see who gets the leg up out of the big 3 in district 4. Gonna be a good one!

Mustangpride09
10-04-2005, 10:06 PM
last week we tried out a new defense, with only 3 defense lineman levelands quarterback had all the time in the world to pass. obviously it didnt work out to well for us, but since were going back to the defense that won us 5 games I think we'll be alright.

BMOC
10-04-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Not that I care who wins but Im saying Wylie by 14. Wylie is playing good ball on both sides and Levelland put up 31 last week. Wylie has alot beter O than Levelland. Sweetwater will be ready as they can but will it be enough?

I think Sweetwater is a much different team at home. I also dont think you can compare last week to this week. For all we know, SW could have been looking a week ahead. I dont see Wylie winning by 14, I think this game is gonna be close. SW also has the fire power to run away with it.