PDA

View Full Version : Who WIll Win State This YEar

bluechippa75
10-03-2005, 09:10 PM
I think it will be a great year, but watch Jasper come together and pull it out. If something happens i'm going with Snyder

MontyPython
10-03-2005, 09:15 PM
Didn't you already make this poll? If you were gonna redo it, you might as well have included teams that actually have a legitimate shot at winning.

Oh, y'all didn't get jipped out of the state game, y'all got beat. Your team should have lost to Liberty Hill the week before. Jasper won't ever win state, they're like Burnet, they don't know how to finish in the big one.

bluechippa75
10-03-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by MontyPython
Didn't you already make this poll? If you were gonna redo it, you might as well have included teams that actually have a legitimate shot at winning.

Oh, y'all didn't get jipped out of the state game, y'all got beat. Your team should have lost to Liberty Hill the week before. Jasper won't ever win state, they're like Burnet, they don't know how to finish in the big one. Yes i messed up, but i learned from my mistake. we did get jipped #2 was across the goalline on that 2 point conversion and many other times in that game when the refs messed us over. I played in the game well played the whole game. Ya'll will never eva eva eva get past quarterfinals much less to the state game. and i promise you Jasper will win a state ring if not this year the year after.
The Air Capitol Of The World Ha..Ha..

Pmoney
10-03-2005, 09:32 PM
Snyder

District303aPastPlayer
10-03-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by bluechippa75
Yes i messed up, but i learned from my mistake. we did get jipped #2 was across the goalline on that 2 point conversion and many other times in that game when the refs messed us over. I played in the game well played the whole game. Ya'll will never eva eva eva get past quarterfinals much less to the state game. and i promise you Jasper will win a state ring if not this year the year after.

rookie, you need to get a clue...

AggieJohn
10-03-2005, 09:57 PM
rack em aaron

Johnny Moxen
10-04-2005, 10:01 AM
Wylie

spiveyrat
10-04-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by MontyPython

Oh, y'all didn't get jipped out of the state game, y'all got beat. Your team should have lost to Liberty Hill the week before. Jasper won't ever win state, they're like Burnet, they don't know how to finish in the big one.

We got beat in the state game, but we should have lost to Liberty Hill? That's not a very logical statement. I agree, we lost the title game. Even if we would have gotten the call for the 2 point conversion, that merely ties the game. There was no guarantee we would have won the game. Similarly, the LH game was a close one... and we won it. :hand:

spiveyrat
10-04-2005, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by bluechippa75

Are you trying to bring me into this somehow? :confused:

District303aPastPlayer
10-04-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Are you trying to bring me into this somehow? :confused:

i think he is trying to call you out, but doing a horrible job at it.

spiveyrat
10-04-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i think he is trying to call you out, but doing a horrible job at it.

I'm not sure why since I had not posted in this thread before he said it. :confused:

District303aPastPlayer
10-04-2005, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
I'm not sure why since I had not posted in this thread before he said it. :confused:

there are two of the same thread... i think you posted in the other one

HighSchool Fan
10-04-2005, 10:34 AM
none of the above will win D1

spiveyrat
10-04-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
there are two of the same thread... i think you posted in the other one

Nope. :confused: :confused: :confused:

jmcgee
10-04-2005, 10:39 AM
Sweetwater has a chance if the injured players get healthy in time.