PDA

View Full Version : Jasper's QB Gilbert Moye in Diboll

mistanice
10-03-2005, 05:37 PM
Gilbert Moye will be living in Diboll with his aunt until he is able to go back home. He has joined the football team and will be playing for the lumberjacks. Moye's aunt is also a coach at Diboll.

mistanice
10-03-2005, 05:48 PM
Oh just noticed there was already a thread about this subject.

Bullaholic
10-03-2005, 05:50 PM
Hard to "scoop" these 3ADL folks, mistanice.

bluechippa75
10-03-2005, 08:50 PM
I have been knowing G Moye for a very long time probaly longer than 3adownlow been a site and he won't be the same for diboll as he was for jasper because he have to adapt to new coaches, players and a whole new playbook. From playing with Gilbert last year and years before it will take a long time before he be his best.

lostaussie
10-03-2005, 09:01 PM
the point is, if, and i don't know that he has enrolled at diboll, it will be at least 15 days before he can play. then if he reenrolls at jasper in say 2 or 3 weeks, he has still got to wait those same 15 days to again play at jasper. this is very confusing and actually very sad. i hope the best for this kid and all the kids affected by the storm. i'm sure that all they want is to just get back to a normal life.

LH Panther Mom
10-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
the point is, if, and i don't know that he has enrolled at diboll, it will be at least 15 days before he can play. then if he reenrolls at jasper in say 2 or 3 weeks, he has still got to wait those same 15 days to again play at jasper. this is very confusing and actually very sad. i hope the best for this kid and all the kids affected by the storm. i'm sure that all they want is to just get back to a normal life.

I looked at the UIL rule on this. He does have to wait 15 days to play at another town, but once coming back, he can play the next day, once a previous participation form is filled out and approved by the district committee.

lostaussie
10-03-2005, 09:30 PM
you have so much information at your fingertips. sometimes you amaze me!!!!

mistanice
10-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie

I was told he had enrolled last monday, so today would be 7 days. I have a friend on the team and that's what he told me.

JHS_c/o_06'
10-03-2005, 10:58 PM
Last i heard...he will be at practice tuesday IN JASPER....thats right....we have practice tuesday (next tuesday...not tomorrow)....and i have to say...i never thought i would see the day when i actually wanted to be out on the defensive field.