PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater VS. Wylie? Any Predictions?!?!

sweetwater07
10-03-2005, 12:51 PM
I don't know how this is gonna turn out...we didn't play so hot last week against levelland but you know we are always ready for Wylie!!
Gonna be a great game though...best district in the state..Go 4-3A!!!!

Chris Hart
10-03-2005, 12:52 PM
31-21 Wylie

Black & Gold
10-03-2005, 01:04 PM
I think Wylie takes this one. No, wait, Sweetwater takes it. No... Aw heck, it should be a good game either way.

injuredinmelee
10-03-2005, 01:05 PM
Sweetwater Cruises to an early big lead then holds off the Bulldogs. It pangs me to say it though. I think Sweetwater will have way too much team speed for the Dawgs. Wish we had em off the carpet. Why dont we flip and we choose Big Spring if we win?

Bullaholic
10-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Speed Kills.....'Stangs by 10.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-03-2005, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
31-21 Wylie

This one sounds good to me. I think Wylie is going to take it.

dutchman
10-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Abilene Wylie by 14

jmcgee
10-03-2005, 04:20 PM
On carpet the Stangs have played like a #3 team in the state. And this week they are on mustang carpet I pick the mustangs by 7

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-03-2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Black & Gold
I think Wylie takes this one. No, wait, Sweetwater takes it. No... Aw heck, it should be a good game either way.

My thoughts exactly.

Ranger05
10-03-2005, 06:37 PM
gonna be a great one, to close to call in my opinion

Pmoney
10-03-2005, 07:11 PM
this will be a great game im gonna say wylie wins this one in 2Ots on a two point conversion:D just watch thats how it will end up:p

SpreadtheRed
10-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Wylie is gonna choke just like they did against Graham!!!!

Pmoney
10-03-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by SpreadtheRed
Wylie is gonna choke just like they did against Graham!!!!
that is a possibility....i think if sweetwater gets up on them quickly wylie will have a hard time keeping up

WylieFootball81
10-03-2005, 09:56 PM
I know yall probably dont get many Wylie people on here
but being on the team im going to have to say we'll win by at least 11 points, Sweetwater's good and all, but I think the Graham Thing got us fired up for at least three or four games.

Peace

Drop the PS next time, thanks, slpybear

wildstangs
10-03-2005, 10:16 PM
Almost to close to call...but have to go with the homer pick. Stangs by 1.

BMOC
10-03-2005, 10:17 PM
This is one of those old fashion West Texas Shootouts. The quicker gun will win. Yeah, Wylie has Keenum, and Sweetwater is faster then light on the rug; but this is going to depend on who is ready to go, which one has the quicker trigger.

Good Luck to both, it would be nice to see, but I'll be in Dallas watching another shootout.

Pmoney
10-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by BMOC
This is one of those old fashion West Texas Shootouts. The quicker gun will win. Yeah, Wylie has Keenum, and Sweetwater is faster then light on the rug; but this is going to depend on who is ready to go, which one has the quicker trigger.

Good Luck to both, it would be nice to see, but I'll be in Dallas watching another shootout.
I wish i could be watchin a shootout in the big "D" this weekend

BMOC
10-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Shouldn't ya'll be gettin ready for Clyde????

It will be a good one, both Friday Nights games and Saturday Afternoon.

Leopards,class of 75
10-03-2005, 10:31 PM
I take wylie by 10 points.

injuredinmelee
10-04-2005, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Pmoney
that is a possibility....i think if sweetwater gets up on them quickly wylie will have a hard time keeping up

Wylie doesnt need guys like you hopping on here with a signature like that. All it is going to do is stir up trouble and trash talking. Do your thing on the field and take care of business there.

KingRob
10-04-2005, 07:11 AM
You quoted the wrong one. The ugly sig belongs to Wyliefootball81. I realize these kids are still in high school, but must they be this immature?:(

LH Panther Mom
10-04-2005, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Wylie doesnt need guys like you hopping on here with a signature like that. All it is going to do is stir up trouble and trash talking. Do your thing on the field and take care of business there.

It's being addressed. :)

injuredinmelee
10-04-2005, 07:18 AM
I apologize Pmoney didnt mean you. Wasnt paying attention

Johnny Moxen
10-04-2005, 09:59 AM
Sweetwater has speed, but from what I've heard they don't like to get hit (like any would). I bet the Wylie coaching staff will put together a good defensive plan against them. Doesn't mean Sweetwater won't score though. I think the Wylie offense proved last week thay can put up as many points as they need to. I say Wylie by 10.

Black_Magic
10-04-2005, 10:14 AM
Wylie by 14. Like I said in another post. If Levvelland can score 31 on Sweetwater, Wylie may put up 50.

BMOC
10-04-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Wylie by 14. Like I said in another post. If Levvelland can score 31 on Sweetwater, Wylie may put up 50.

Sweetwater is a whole different team at home. I don't see Wylie putting 50 on them. I think this is going to be closer then what you are expecting BM.

jmcgee
10-04-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Moxen
Sweetwater has speed, but from what I've heard they don't like to get hit (like any would). I bet the Wylie coaching staff will put together a good defensive plan against them. Doesn't mean Sweetwater won't score though. I think the Wylie offense proved last week thay can put up as many points as they need to. I say Wylie by 10. You have heard wrong my friend These guys can not only take hits they can dish em out as well. Hope Wylies ready for them.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-04-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by jmcgee
You have heard wrong my friend These guys can not only take hits they can dish em out as well.

Curious...How many players are hurt again?

jmcgee
10-04-2005, 11:11 AM
3 Starters, 2 in the secondary and a linemen

Snyder_TigerFan
10-04-2005, 11:17 AM
Did they take hits well before they got hurt?

Bullaholic
10-04-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Did they take hits well before they got hurt?

:confused:

jmcgee
10-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Did they take hits well before they got hurt? Ok you are a retard officially

Phantom Stang
10-04-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Moxen
I've heard they don't like to get hit
Really?? Where'd ya here that?:thinking:

:p

Snyder_TigerFan
10-04-2005, 11:59 AM
It's called sarcasm.

Just a little irony in saying they can take a hit well, when there are so many hurt starters....leads me to believe they don't take hits well.

injuredinmelee
10-04-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
Ok you are a retard officially
My son is retarded. I pretty much hate the flippant use of the word.

jmcgee
10-04-2005, 12:38 PM
Sorry guy

Bullaholic
10-04-2005, 01:10 PM
It's called sarcasm.

Just a little irony in saying they can take a hit well, when there are so many hurt starters....leads me to believe they don't take hits well.

Snyder_TigerFan....I think there is a big difference between taking "hits" well on the field and being injured. If a player takes a "shot" from another player, gets up, is uninjured, shakes his head, and then continues to play and doesn't become intimidated---then I say he takes "hits" well. If a player gets hit and sustains an injury---it has absolutely nothing to do with how "tough" he is---the severity of his injury may be greater or lesser depending on his physical conditioning---and then even the greatest athletes in the world may sustain a serious injury and be unable to play. Playing football to the best of your ability and delivering and receiving "clean" hits on every play is what it is all about. Nobody should play with the intent of deliberately injuring another player, but the game should be played by the rules with forceful intensity.

Black_Magic
10-04-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Snyder_TigerFan....I think there is a big difference between taking "hits" well on the field and being injured. If a player takes a "shot" from another player, gets up, is uninjured, shakes his head, and then continues to play and doesn't become intimidated---then I say he takes "hits" well. If a player gets hit and sustains an injury---it has absolutely nothing to do with how "tough" he is---the severity of his injury may be greater or lesser depending on his physical conditioning---and then even the greatest athletes in the world may sustain a serious injury and be unable to play. Playing football to the best of your ability and delivering and receiving "clean" hits on every play is what it is all about. Nobody should play with the intent of deliberately injuring another player, but the game should be played by the rules with forceful intensity. I think your missing the deal. I think its just a shot at sweetwater. I would bet he knows what your saying is true. You gotta know the history between the schools.

Bullaholic
10-04-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I think your missing the deal. I think its just a shot at sweetwater. I would bet he knows what your saying is true. You gotta know the history between the schools.

I know, Black Magic, I shouted the "P" word at an opponent or two in the heat of battle when I was young---but I think it just should not be used when referring to injured players. Snyder-Sweetwater is definitely a "heated" rivalry and this year's game should be one of the best. Best of luck to both teams Friday.