View Full Version : District begins for 30-3A

pirate4state
10-03-2005, 11:23 AM
FINALLY!!! :clap:

First week match ups:

Sinton vs. Goliad in Goliad

and the BIG ONE:

Ingleside vs. Aransas Pass in Aransas Pass

I think Sinton can win on the road against Goliad. The interesting match up is between rivals Ingleside & AP!! Both teams have struggled, but that big win on Friday has me thinking that Ingleside might be up for those Panthers!! :eek: :thinking:

Let me hear your thoughts ... :D

gobblerfan02
10-03-2005, 11:25 AM
Think Sinton has too much for Goliad at this point, IDK p4s, I think AP might be able to pull this one out! After all, it's in AP!

gobbler grad
10-03-2005, 11:44 AM
inside sources say Goliad has secret weapon for Sinton...can't give any more details yet...:kiss:

Chris Hart
10-03-2005, 11:46 AM
Since Ingram beat Goliad 40-20, I don't think Sinton will have any problems with them lol. Ingram won't even make the playoffs...

big daddy russ
10-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
...After all, it's in AP!
Trust me 02, that doesn't matter. There will be just as many IHS fans as AP fans. The high schools are separted by 4 miles. The adjoining border of the two towns stretches for just over 4 miles.

Now I'm not going to say that AP will win or that Ingleside will win, but I will say that AP will lose.:D

sinfan75
10-03-2005, 11:53 AM
I think Sinton throws a shutout. 30- 0

Fish's mom
10-03-2005, 11:58 AM
I like to think Ingleside looking a heck of lot better now. Then at the beginning of the season, they had a lot of obstacles to overcome. And as long as they keep their heads in the game, they'll win this one, it may be in Aransas but sometimes I think that just makes them want it more more...............to be able to say we beat them on their own field. Either way should be a good game and good luck to all. May everyone have an injury free game.

Sinton just needs to watch out for Goliad's field. Can do some damage to their players. Curious to what ya'll will have to say about it come Sat. Get there early not much seating. ANd bring your stadium seats.

AP Panther Fan
10-03-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
Sinton just needs to watch out for Goliad's field. Can do some damage to their players. Curious to what ya'll will have to say about it come Sat. Get there early not much seating. ANd bring your stadium seats.

LOL....yep, talk about a culture shock.:D
You will want to send your Hurricane Katrina ticket money to Goliad :)

It's no secret that AP has been struggling, but I will still be there cheering my team on. As Russ said, it is always a packed house when these two schools play each other.

Let's just hope the students from both schools behave responsibly. Bad things tend to happen before this game every year!:rolleyes:

maroonpirate04
10-03-2005, 01:12 PM
I think Sinton has the power to claim their title for the 5th year in a row. When it comes to 30-3A everyone wants to knock off Sinton from the top and that what makes it interesting once district play begins Goliad, Aransas Pass, Ingleside, and Mathis plays tough hoping to upset the Pirates. Ain't no one gonna sink this ship:D

pirate4state
10-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
Sinton just needs to watch out for Goliad's field. Can do some damage to their players. Curious to what ya'll will have to say about it come Sat. Get there early not much seating. ANd bring your stadium seats. We don't need anymore damage done to our players. :( I'm planning to leave Sinton at 5:30pm to get a seat. Stadium seats are already in the truck. :D Ugh...I don't wanna go to Goliad. :weeping:

AP Panther Fan
10-03-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
We don't need anymore damage done to our players. :( I'm planning to leave Sinton at 5:30pm to get a seat. Stadium seats are already in the truck. :D Ugh...I don't wanna go to Goliad. :weeping:

On a positive note....the restrooms are clean and the concession stand is big. Sinton 66 will not have to walk far to the smoking section just beyond the grassy knoll. I believe there are two separate parking areas and gates, so be sure you get in the one closest to the visitor side. I parked in the wrong lot last year.:rolleyes: :D

pirate4state
10-03-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
On a positive note....the restrooms are clean and the concession stand is big. Sinton 66 will not have to walk far to the smoking section just beyond the grassy knoll. I believe there are two separate parking areas and gates, so be sure you get in the one closest to the visitor side. I parked in the wrong lot last year.:rolleyes: :D Thank you! I'll make sure and pay attention. :nerd:

Good Luck to your Panthers...should be interesting. Make sure and park the truck in the gargage for the remainder of the week. :D

AP Panther Fan
10-03-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Make sure and park the truck in the gargage for the remainder of the week. :D

Lol....I don't think too much more can happen to his truck. It's already been stolen, vandalized, spray painted...well, you remember.:D

44INAROW
10-03-2005, 01:55 PM
Lol....I don't think too much more can happen to his truck. It's already been stolen, vandalized, spray painted...well, you remember.:D

Did you add "comprehesive/other than collision" coverage? :)

AP Panther Fan
10-03-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Did you add "comprehesive/other than collision" coverage? :)

No, I still need to do that. I have procrastinated...actually I am shopping for vehicle insurance currently. Wanna give me a quote? :D

44INAROW
10-03-2005, 02:12 PM
No, I still need to do that. I have procrastinated...actually I am shopping for vehicle insurance currently. Wanna give me a quote? :D

Sure - but I'll have to wait until Tropical Storm Stan does his thing.. We are "shutoff" now that he's in the gulf :(

pirate4state
10-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Sure - but I'll have to wait until Tropical Storm Stan does his thing.. We are "shutoff" now that he's in the gulf :(

:( But he is way south of us :confused:

http://sirocco.accuweather.com/adc_hurr_images/2005/as/UHAS_2.GIF

AP Panther Fan
10-03-2005, 02:26 PM

sounds good, I will e-mail all of my info to you...:cool:

What is the word on Stan? We could use some more rain... doesn't look like we will get much if anything, on that projected path.:thinking:

44INAROW
10-03-2005, 02:36 PM
we "might" get some rain, but I won't count on it :(