PDA

View Full Version : How bout' them Cowboys?

Bullaholic
10-03-2005, 10:54 AM
Cowboys are a "work in process", no doubt. They need some younger, faster "O" linemen who can step "out" and stay with the "speed" rushers for 4 quarters and then maybe they can punch it in from the "2" when the game is on the line. I say retire Larry Allen and Flozell Adams---they can't make the blocks unless they are in front of them.

gobblerfan02
10-03-2005, 11:01 AM
dang cowboys.....they shoulda won that game. Can't punch it in from that distance!:rolleyes: IMO they should be 3-1!

Chris Hart
10-03-2005, 11:09 AM
If they would just use that beef to run behind on quick hitters, they could've scored a TD late yesterday. The game yesterday was definately winnable, but they didn't play well all day against Oakland. The Washington loss is the one that got me. They DOMINATED the game for 56 min. and then give up two bombs to blow it in the last 4 min.. But, that also goes back to not using that beef to pound it in the redzone, and settling for FGs rather than TDs. They are 2-2, but it's encouraging to know they are just a play or two away from being 4-0. They better win all three of their games left in the first half of the season(excluding Philly), because the last half of their schedule is much tougher than the first half. Go Cowboys!:)

gobblerfan02
10-03-2005, 11:26 AM
Bledsoe is a leader!

Bullaholic
10-03-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
Bledsoe is a leader!

I agree, but he can't lead when lying flat on his back with the ball in his hands, GF02.

gobblerfan02
10-03-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I agree, but he can't lead when lying flat on his back with the ball in his hands, GF02.

Asll but true! At least he gave 'em a chance to win yesterday though!

ro_tex_solja
10-03-2005, 05:22 PM
how bout them cowboys...lmao

Ranger05
10-03-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Cowboys are a "work in process", no doubt. They need some younger, faster "O" linemen who can step "out" and stay with the "speed" rushers for 4 quarters and then maybe they can punch it in from the "2" when the game is on the line. I say retire Larry Allen and Flozell Adams---they can't make the blocks unless they are in front of them. I agree who all saw Flozell Adams get ran over on a run play in the 3rd quarter

Bullaholic
10-03-2005, 05:53 PM
IMO, Flozell Adams has an attitude like Randy Moss--he plays when he wants to---yesterday, apparently he didn't want to.