PDA

View Full Version : just fyi

CHS_CG
10-26-2003, 02:19 AM
I got to meet one of our posters Friday night. Cunbed10 is an awesome person! After half time he came over to the Caldwell side and was talking to mine and one of my friend's mom, and my mom came and got me and her so we could talk to him.~Dude you are kewl hope to talk to you some more on here. Its kinda too bad that more of the posters dont do what you do dude!~

not4u
10-26-2003, 08:29 AM
CHS_CG:
I got to meet one of our posters Friday night. Cunbed10 is an awesome person! After half time he came over to the Caldwell side and was talking to mine and one of my friend's mom, and my mom came and got me and her so we could talk to him.~Dude you are kewl hope to talk to you some more on here. Its kinda too bad that more of the posters dont do what you do dude!~what is your name CHS_CG........

CHS_CG
10-26-2003, 09:56 PM
how about you tell me ur name first and then ill tell you mine.

cunbed10
10-27-2003, 08:35 AM
CHS_CG:
I got to meet one of our posters Friday night. Cunbed10 is an awesome person! After half time he came over to the Caldwell side and was talking to mine and one of my friend's mom, and my mom came and got me and her so we could talk to him.~Dude you are kewl hope to talk to you some more on here. Its kinda too bad that more of the posters dont do what you do dude!~Hey! Caldwell folk r alright with me, I wish that we could all have 3ADownlow T-shirts, with our usernames on the back, they have mentioned it b f, but no cigar, so I wiil keep posting my attire each Friday nite, have a nice season, and don't give up on your Hornets, My Bulldogs had a very slow start.

Phil C
10-27-2003, 10:04 AM
Sometimes what helps is to wear something personal to identify you. For example I always wear my black Spurs cap to the games and other posters have recognized me due to my cap. You may choose your own forms of separate identification. That is more effective than giving out your name. OH AND HOW ABOUT THEM SPURS WINNING THE 2003 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BY BEATING THE NETS! BEST NBA SERIES WE EVER HAD! :)