Passing - Completions: 5 13
Passing - Attempts: 8 24
Passing - Int: 0 0
Passing - Yards: 87 175
Passing - Long: - -
Passing - Pass TDs: - 4

LH Panther Mom
10-02-2005, 10:36 PM
Wow! :eek: Impressive win for sure for the Mustangs, considering how it looks on paper.

Chris Hart
10-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Looks like the Mustangs may have a hard time stopping Wylie's passing game....

SwtwtrMstngs04
10-02-2005, 10:50 PM
Does anyone know who was punting for Sweetwater?

wildstangs
10-02-2005, 10:51 PM
Both of those fumbles led to Levelland TD's as well. I heard one of Levelland's TD's came off a pass that looked like it hit the ground. Mustangs were very lucky to escape with a win.

I am sure Coach Jackson will have the boys ready for Wylie this week. Can't wait until the team is healthy again.

wildstangs
10-02-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by SwtwtrMstngs04

I am not sure...Someone got moved up from the JV though I think. Stats said we had one punt for 44 yards. Probably had a good wind behind it.

Black_Magic
10-04-2005, 10:06 AM
where are the people who were saying Sweetwater should move ahead of Snyder in the polls because Sweetwater beat Greenwood and Cooper worse than Snyder. It looks like Leveland handed it to the Stangs if it was not for some late heroics to save the win. Snyder beat Leveland 56-3...... where are you folks now who called for sweetwater to move ahead of Snyder in the polls because of common opponents????? :rolleyes: Crow anyone??:D

Wylie by 14

Bubba-Joe
10-04-2005, 10:09 AM
AWE Blackie
now don't get caught lookin ahead
you boys got everybody back from the 12 step program now?????

Black_Magic
10-04-2005, 10:17 AM
Looking ahead???? Uhhh. Im talking about the Wylie Sweetwater game..... :rolleyes:

Bubba-Joe
10-04-2005, 10:18 AM
you better be gittn ready for them Clyde Bulldogs
and stop worrin about the rest of the Dist
but you do whatcha do
keep the liquore cabinet locked in sparkle city - okay

Black_Magic
10-04-2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
you better be gittn ready for them Clyde Bulldogs
and stop worrin about the rest of the Dist
but you do whatcha do
keep the liquore cabinet locked in sparkle city - okay Always time for a little crow serving... ps cant buy liquore in Snyder.... It feels good to know you are so worried about the players of Snyder. :thumbsup:

Bubba-Joe
10-04-2005, 10:30 AM
Somebody needs to be
not too sure if anyone over there cares what they do off the field
so long as they show up to practice and play???
Could be wrong
but with your signature
sounds like the message is win at any cost????

Black_Magic
10-04-2005, 10:37 AM
Yeah , ok , if you say so.........If you want to take shots at Snyders Program and kids go right ahead.. what ever I say wont change your mind anyway.:kiss:

jmcgee
10-04-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
Looks like the Mustangs may have a hard time stopping Wylie's passing game.... We mayhave a hard time without our injured safety and corner out but if even one comes back this week it will be no problem. We need the safety back for sure.

Phantom Stang
10-04-2005, 11:35 AM
Has anyone realized that the Sweetwater O averaged over 12 yards on every snap against Levelland?

Black_Magic
10-04-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Has anyone realized that the Sweetwater O averaged over 12 yards on every snap against Levelland? strange:thinking: I dont understand, If Sweetwater was unstoppable ( 12 yards per play) how did Levelland nearly beat them? Was Levellands Offense that much better? Levelland had nearly twice the first downs....

DU_stud04
10-04-2005, 05:30 PM
^^^they may have had almost twice the first downs, but then again they also had the ball for about 68 plays...almost 3 times as much as sweetwater

anyways....last week is over, sweetwater won still undefeated and has wylie in the bowl this week. I dont care who it is coming in to play, the bowl is hard to play in against sweetwater anyday.

Hoping for a good game.....sweetwater 24-17.

Ranger Mom
10-04-2005, 05:45 PM
Out of curiosity.....are we still the last team to beat Sweetwater in "the bowl"??

sww-bull52
10-04-2005, 05:57 PM
Yes Ma'am

wildstangs
10-04-2005, 10:17 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Black_Magic
[B]where are the people who were saying Sweetwater should move ahead of Snyder in the polls because Sweetwater beat Greenwood and Cooper worse than Snyder. It looks like Leveland handed it to the Stangs if it was not for some late heroics to save the win. Snyder beat Leveland 56-3...... where are you folks now who called for sweetwater to move ahead of Snyder in the polls because of common opponents?????

Lets not forget that there were some of us from Sweetwater who didnt buy the whole common opponents scores. I think Cooper and Greenwood had just improved a bit? With all that being said, who really cares about the rankings? The games between Sweetwater, Snyder, and Wylie will all be settled on the field, not in the rankings.

Black_Magic
10-05-2005, 07:36 AM
Wildstangs , I agree too. BUT do you remember the talk about it. My statement is directed at the idiots who think you can compare two teams by how bad they beat common opponents. the Levelland game is a prime example. Snyder 54 Levelland 3 , Sweetwater 34 Levelland 31!. Im serving alittle crow. they have to admit one of two things. Either you CANT compare teams based on Common opponents, or Sweetwater has gotten worse... I know the choice most would choose..

Stang99
10-05-2005, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Wildstangs , I agree too. BUT do you remember the talk about it. My statement is directed at the idiots who think you can compare two teams by how bad they beat common opponents. the Levelland game is a prime example. Snyder 54 Levelland 3 , Sweetwater 34 Levelland 31!. Im serving alittle crow. they have to admit one of two things. Either you CANT compare teams based on Common opponents, or Sweetwater has gotten worse... I know the choice most would choose..

I remember the talk quite well and I never bought into it. There is alot more that goes into it then who beat who by how much and who didn't. Like injuries, when the games are played. Sweetwater has NEVER been able to stop the passing attack in an effecient or consistent manner. If they want to do something this year they are going to have to prove that they can stop Keenum and Reigh. Sweetwater had 13 plays in the first half. Levelland was in 3rd and long ALL night and successfully converted on almost all of them so that might explain the score some. All i know is they can't rely on their offense to continually outscore the other team because one of these weeks someone is gonna shut them down. Lets just wait and see how the games turn out, got a big test against wylie this week! Got Stangs!!

Bubba-Joe
10-05-2005, 09:57 AM
Man Stang 99 you sure do know a lot
you must be a starter for the Mustangs..

Stang99
10-05-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Man Stang 99 you sure do know a lot
you must be a starter for the Mustangs..

Man Bubba how'd you ever guess!?!?! I am supposed to be undercover now you blew it!

sweetwater07
10-05-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by SwtwtrMstngs04

Rufus was punting.....he is the starter now that Duone is out

Mustangpride09
10-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
Rufus was punting.....he is the starter now that Duone is out
I saw bull practicing yesterday so at least our o-line will improve since we have one guy back.

Black_Magic
10-06-2005, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Has anyone realized that the Sweetwater O averaged over 12 yards on every snap against Levelland? By the way ,What team hasnt averaged 12 yards per snap vs Levelland?

DU_stud04
10-06-2005, 08:08 AM
dude...black majic....all you do is try and contradict whatever sweetwater says....no one cares

Black_Magic
10-06-2005, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
dude...black majic....all you do is try and contradict whatever sweetwater says....no one cares Duh..ok...:hand: :hand: :rolleyes: who are YOU? five posts and you know it all?? Still wet behind the ears.:rolleyes: where is the contradiction your talking about? I dont dispute Sweetwater had 12 yards per snap vs Levelland. I just mentioned EVERYONE has averaged 12 or more per snap vs Levelland. thats all. wheres the contradiction???:thinking:

mustang04
10-06-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
actually, with the amount of injuries and WHO is injured...i think u could say sweetwater might be a lilttle worse right now

sweetwater07
10-06-2005, 12:20 PM
just wait until we have our starters back and thn everyone will see the REAL mustangs....we are doing fine w/out them right now anyways........i think we can beat wylie tomorrow night..bu i think Snyder could beat them too!! WYLIE = overrated!!!!...............don't believe me then how about those Graham Steers!!

mustang04
10-06-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
just wait until we have our starters back and thn everyone will see the REAL mustangs....we are doing fine w/out them right now anyways........i think we can beat wylie tomorrow night..bu i think Snyder could beat them too!! WYLIE = overrated!!!!...............don't believe me then how about those Graham Steers!!
watch what u say man...levelland just nealy gave sweetwater their first "L"....big-headedness can KILL a team...i think wylie is underrated and is way better than snyder