PDA

View Full Version : Region IV Game of the Week (6)

LH Panther Mom
10-01-2005, 07:44 PM
I'm taking "bye week" from doing the pre-poll poll. :D

Please give any suggestions for Region IV - either a long-standing rivalry or teams that should be very closely matched.

My vote will have to be the Wimberley/Bandera game. This could very well be one of the most "telling" games of our district.

Gobbla2001
10-01-2005, 11:11 PM
I'll go with Wimberly/Bandera...

I would say Cuero/Hallettsville, but Hallettsville let up this week and lost to 2A Shulenburg 48-41 (or whatever it was)... oif not, it would have been 5-0 vs. 4-0...

LH Panther Mom
10-02-2005, 06:53 PM
bump

SintonFan
10-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I'll go with Wimberly/Bandera...

I would say Cuero/Hallettsville, but Hallettsville let up this week and lost to 2A Shulenburg 48-41 (or whatever it was)... oif not, it would have been 5-0 vs. 4-0...
I think Wimberely/Bandera looks good, too. :) :) :)
YaYa, please get me two tickets please?:( I'll be at this game if you can get me a couple...:)
Cuero will win big against Hal.

Chris Hart
10-02-2005, 11:23 PM
Stafford vs West Columbia

big daddy russ
10-03-2005, 11:57 AM
Ingleside vs. Aransas Pass. I'm not sure if it's as big a game as Bandera/Wimberley as far as the statewide playoff picture's concerned, but it's probably the biggest rivalry in the dirty south and will probably determine one of the three teams who makes the playoffs.

scrub c
10-03-2005, 12:23 PM
Im gonna go with Bandera / Wimberly for the GAME OF THE WEEK

Another interesting game will be Needville @ Wharton...Should be Needvilles 1st real test.

AND the game I would most like to see is.... drum-roll please....

Gonzales vs Luling

44INAROW
10-03-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by scrub c

Another interesting game will be Needville @ Wharton...Should be Needvilles 1st real test.

Wishing Coach Roark and Needville good luck this week :)

Gobbla2001
10-03-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by scrub c

Gonzales vs Luling

That's a good one... forgot about that one...

Gonzales could make the playoffs out of this district, but I believe it comes down to how well Luling and Yoakum plays in district...

This should put an end to the possibility of Cuero going D2 if Gonzales gets blasted by Luling... if that were to happen, I just couldn't see Gonzales getting past Cuero and Hallettsville...