PDA

View Full Version : Old Cardinal or BCCards...

3Aroy
11-08-2001, 11:33 PM
I have been blocked from the triangle football site and I was wandering why. I liked using the board because it always had good information about our area's football. I knew that the Administrator was blocking people because of their carying on about last weeks game, but I was not one of those people. I thought that I was getting along well with everyone. I don't know if it was an error to block me, but I would like you to ask the Administrator about it. I always enjoyed that site. Thanks!

df1
11-09-2001, 04:51 AM
If I read it right we can still post but we have to register first,they done this so they could ban the ones causing problems.

footballfan
11-09-2001, 09:06 AM
3Aroy - df1 is right. The football forum on the triangle sight requires registration now. However, this may not help if you fall into the areas that were denied access. From what I've read, it is mostly the esc5 link from a certain school where some students were continuously talking trash that seemed to be getting out of hand. If after you register, and you still cannot get in, try the "contact us" link to send the admin an email. I'm also sure this is not permanent. I hope you get back in. Your presence makes for great discussion.

BH_146
11-09-2001, 12:10 PM
3ARoy, they are right about the site. Also, the Admin. specifically mentioned you and that he appreciates the imput you have given and are quite welcomed at his site. So, go ahead and contact him.

3Aroy
11-09-2001, 01:10 PM
I was already registered, but they have jas.net users blocked. I can't get on at my house. How do I get in touch with him?

footballfan
11-09-2001, 01:28 PM
3Aroy - I have emailed the administrator, on your behalf, asking what can be done to get you back. I'll post when I find out.

footballfan
11-09-2001, 01:34 PM
3Aroy - Better yet here is the email address... www@trianglefootball.net

footballfan
11-09-2001, 01:48 PM
Try it now 3Aroy. The administrator said he also had some other problems but seems to have everything lined out.

bccards
11-09-2001, 02:19 PM
3ARoy you should be Ok now football fan was right about some problems.

Old Cardinal
11-09-2001, 02:41 PM
3ARoy, sorry I could not help-I never look at the Triangle Football site;however you are a funny and respectful participant on this Discussion Forum. We all enjoy your input. Go get'em Eagles tonight!

3Aroy
11-09-2001, 05:07 PM
I got in touch with him. He is having some problems with people constantly ratting on Bridge City, and he had to do what he had to do to get rid of them. I understand. It is hard to maintain a website.