PDA

View Full Version : Sinton30, Orange Grove 6

sinton66
09-30-2005, 10:51 PM
Shouldn't have been this close. Sinton had a hard time hanging on to the ball in the second half. Was 24-0 at the half.

99IHSMustang
09-30-2005, 11:05 PM
Congratulations guys on the win. :clap:

District303aPastPlayer
09-30-2005, 11:35 PM
and mercifully this game came to an end...

Go Pirates

htowntransplant
09-30-2005, 11:35 PM
yeah, but daniel looked alot better with the throws this week. i liked how they kept it simple in the passing game as opposed to chucking it down the field every time. i didnt understand why daniel was trying to throw a homerun ball with under 2 mins left to go in the game while being up 30-6. after the huddle up, one of the linemen was talking to him in private or something...anyways. good game. the running game on the negative side, needs to rev it up bc they have not dominated anyone in the 2 games i have gone to...the other being beeville. major props to burk....he made one of the best catches of the year, if not the best, for pirate football this year, and late in the game, that pop on the kickoff returner from OG...that was sick (in a good way)

District303aPastPlayer
09-30-2005, 11:40 PM
that hit on the Kickoff was beautiful

SintonFan_inAustin
10-01-2005, 05:10 PM
once again the pirate defense comes out dominating the game. 0 first downs for Orange Grovein the first half. the most first downs giving up all seaso in the first half was 3 against Beeville? First half first downs Taft 2 GP 1 West Oso 2 Beeville 3 Orange Grove 0 :eek:

Nice win after two week break.

AP Panther Fan
10-01-2005, 08:26 PM
Congratulations on the win....I truly thought Orange Grove would keep it a bit closer though! Sounds like nobody got hurt (except maybe that guy from OG that returned the kick off):cool: :D

District303aPastPlayer
10-02-2005, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by htowntransplant
yeah, but daniel looked alot better with the throws this week. i liked how they kept it simple in the passing game as opposed to chucking it down the field every time. i didnt understand why daniel was trying to throw a homerun ball with under 2 mins left to go in the game while being up 30-6. after the huddle up, one of the linemen was talking to him in private or something...anyways. good game. the running game on the negative side, needs to rev it up bc they have not dominated anyone in the 2 games i have gone to...the other being beeville. major props to burk....he made one of the best catches of the year, if not the best, for pirate football this year, and late in the game, that pop on the kickoff returner from OG...that was sick (in a good way)

i love the new sig...

SINTON81
10-03-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Congratulations on the win....I truly thought Orange Grove would keep it a bit closer though! Sounds like nobody got hurt (except maybe that guy from OG that returned the kick off):cool: :D

Some one from Sinton did get hurt, #24 Arredondo. Does anyone know how bad it was?

pirate4state
10-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by SINTON81
Some one from Sinton did get hurt, #24 Arredondo. Does anyone know how bad it was? :thinking: I thought I saw him go back in the game? :confused:

pirate4state
10-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Congratulations on the win....I truly thought Orange Grove would keep it a bit closer though! Sounds like nobody got hurt (except maybe that guy from OG that returned the kick off):cool: :D They sure were fired up!! :D I got a little nervous when the lights on the home side went out after all those dogs were howling!! :p I was very surprised that there were not more Sinton fans in the stands. :confused: Maybe people were ticked off for not getting their money back. :rolleyes: :o

AP Panther Fan
10-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
They sure were fired up!! :D I got a little nervous when the lights on the home side went out after all those dogs were howling!! :p I was very surprised that there were not more Sinton fans in the stands. :confused: Maybe people were ticked off for not getting their money back. :rolleyes: :o

I don't know, like we talked about on the phone, it is almost as if a bit of momentum has been lost.

I am sure you will have your momentum (fans) back by homecoming!:rolleyes: :D :D

pirate4state
10-03-2005, 03:33 PM
I don't know, like we talked about on the phone, it is almost as if a bit of momentum has been lost.

I am sure you will have your momentum (fans) back by homecoming!:rolleyes: :D :D No why would that warrant a :rolleyes: ? :D :p :D

SINTON81
10-03-2005, 04:04 PM
:thinking: I thought I saw him go back in the game? :confused:

No, I saw that they wraped his ankle up with ice on it.

AP Panther Fan
10-03-2005, 04:14 PM
No why would that warrant a :rolleyes: ? :D :p :D

You know I can hardly wait!

:cool: <-----there....now you don't know if I am rolling my eyes or not!:D

Sinton Pirate#2
10-03-2005, 07:48 PM
no hes fine now..he just rolled his ankle..hell be good to go this week

sinfan75
10-03-2005, 08:45 PM
is everybody healed up this week?

PhiI C
10-03-2005, 08:57 PM
Don't be fooled by the score. It was close for a while there.

OnceABucJr
10-03-2005, 09:00 PM
Here he is - and someone said he was lost!!!!

District303aPastPlayer
10-03-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Don't be fooled by the score. It was close for a while there.

yeah, for those 15 minutes that the lights went out :p