PDA

View Full Version : Muleshoe 42, River Road 7

Da Mules
09-30-2005, 10:16 PM
ugly game.. da Mules fumbled at least 5 times in the 1st half. Should have won this one by at least 56-0. Brady Black had an outstanding game, DB/WR Rudy Gonzales had a momentum-turning interception and 1 catch for a TD. Stats later
#23 for River Road is a darn good TB; good acceleration and a real hoss to bring down.

GWOOD
10-01-2005, 12:52 AM
Are you guys 5-0? How did Littlefield do tonight? How about Levelland. Was that a fluke or are they putting something together in the middle of the season?

Da Mules
10-01-2005, 05:53 PM
da Mules are 6-0. Littlefield beat FLoydada 21-6; not an impressive but I think a lot of Wildcats are still injured.
Levelland??? I dunno. They got blown out by Canyon last week, and so what do they do for an encore...just darn near beat Sweetwater. I heard that the Mustangs QB got hurt.. if so, wouldn't that be the 2nd Sweetwater QB to go down?
We start district this week with Levelland at home... guess we will find out how if the Lobos have stepped it up :eek:

mulefan
10-01-2005, 10:31 PM
WASNT THAT #45 for the rr wildcats? either way looks to be an exciting game this friday night.

Da Mules
10-02-2005, 10:49 AM
#45 was fast. 23 was BIG and fast. Ask Rudy Gonzales how big- Rudy tried to tackle him and flew off backwards :D :D

Ranger Mom
10-02-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Da Mules
da Mules are 6-0. Littlefield beat FLoydada 21-6; not an impressive but I think a lot of Wildcats are still injured.
Levelland??? I dunno. They got blown out by Canyon last week, and so what do they do for an encore...just darn near beat Sweetwater. I heard that the Mustangs QB got hurt.. if so, wouldn't that be the 2nd Sweetwater QB to go down?
We start district this week with Levelland at home... guess we will find out how if the Lobos have stepped it up :eek:

From what I have read on another board.....Sweetwater is down to their #3 QB. They have at least 6 starters out right now!

It will be interesting to see what happens in the Sweetwater/Abilene Wylie game next week!

Da Mules
10-02-2005, 11:15 AM
that is very tough for Sweetwater. I knew they had lost Carillo until about playoff time, I believe. And now their #2 has gone down? Hopefully will be back soon?
Who is their #3 QB? I don't have a Sweetwater roster this year.

Ranger Mom
10-02-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Da Mules
that is very tough for Sweetwater. I knew they had lost Carillo until about playoff time, I believe. And now their #2 has gone down? Hopefully will be back soon?
Who is their #3 QB? I don't have a Sweetwater roster this year.

I don't know who #2 or #3 was (or is) actually. I had a Sweetwater Roster once upon a time, but can't seem to find it right now!