PDA

View Full Version : test

vet93
09-30-2005, 04:40 PM
The rain in spain falls mainly on the plain.....Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. Testing 1-2-3

Bullaholic
09-30-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by vet93
The rain in spain falls mainly on the plain.....Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. Testing 1-2-3

I'm glad I'm not the only one old enough to remember high school typing class, Vet93---back before computers and ...............electricity? :D

AP Panther Fan
09-30-2005, 04:49 PM
You should never admit to these things!:D

Bullaholic
09-30-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
You should never admit to these things!:D

I can get away with it online, AP---but in person, one look, and I am undone.

AP Panther Fan
09-30-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I can get away with it online, AP---but in person, one look, and I am undone.

Lol...well, I guess we can't all be young and beautiful! ;)

OKAY...YOU CAN QUIT LAUGHING NOW!:D

Bullaholic
09-30-2005, 04:58 PM
Lol...well, I guess we can't all be young and beautiful! ;)

OKAY...YOU CAN QUIT LAUGHING NOW!:D

Oh, I don't feel so bad, AP---here's a pic of my wife just after she wakes up and hasn't had her coffee yet---

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/baboon.jpg

;)

AP Panther Fan
09-30-2005, 05:02 PM
I can't see your picture...:(

For some reason, I get lots of stuff blocked while at work (maybe because they want me to work)....anyway....

I can just imagine what you posted!:eek: You aren't fooling me regarding who wears the pants in your family ... I have paid close attention to your stories in the past.:D

MARLINDOGS
09-30-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Oh, I don't feel so bad, AP---here's a pic of my wife just after she wakes up and hasn't had her coffee yet---

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/baboon.jpg

;) I would give her coffee 24/7.:D :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
09-30-2005, 05:10 PM
I can't see your picture...:(

For some reason, I get lots of stuff blocked while at work (maybe because they want me to work)....anyway....

I can just imagine what you posted!:eek: You aren't fooling me regarding who wears the pants in your family ... I have paid close attention to your stories in the past.:D

Trust me! You're much better off not seeing it. :eek: Bull, I'd invest in an espresso machine, if I were you. :D

MARLINDOGS
09-30-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Trust me! You're much better off not seeing it. :eek: Bull, I'd invest in an espresso machine, if I were you. :D :clap: :clap: Are put a IV in her.