PDA

View Full Version : question about computers/music

Keith7
09-22-2005, 01:29 PM
I have some friends in a band and they made a c.d. using a program on thier laptop and some equipment they bought, but now that they have recorded a whole c.d. they need to make copies.. We don't want to have to sit around the computer all day and burn c.d. after c.d. so do you guys know of any place that will burn mass amounts of c.d.s for people?? or if places like that even exist?? any help would be awesome

Bullaholic
09-22-2005, 01:38 PM
Try Kinko's, Keith. If you're talking large quantities (500+), you would probably be better off contacting a commercial duplicating vendor or buying your own mass CD duplicating hardware ($700-$800) price range + media cost.

District303aPastPlayer
09-22-2005, 01:45 PM
they have a CD Burner Tower that burns like 24 CDs at a time. I've seen bootleggers use them, can have like 500 CDs in less than 5 hours

turbostud
09-22-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I have some friends in a band and they made a c.d. using a program on thier laptop and some equipment they bought, but now that they have recorded a whole c.d. they need to make copies.. We don't want to have to sit around the computer all day and burn c.d. after c.d. so do you guys know of any place that will burn mass amounts of c.d.s for people?? or if places like that even exist?? any help would be awesome

Keith, what kind of music do they play?

Keith7
09-22-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Keith, what kind of music do they play?

its punk rock, at least they think it is...

Rabbit'93
09-22-2005, 03:34 PM
keith where are you located right now. You could find a studio that will make you copies along with a sleeve fairly cheap. Just depends on what kind on coin they want to drop. I would try a studio instead of kinko's. There's alot they could do as far as making it sound "professionally" done. If they don't care then kinko's might be the best option.

wannabgobbler08
09-22-2005, 04:32 PM
ttt

turbostud
09-22-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
its punk rock, at least they think it is...

How can I get a copy?

Keith7
09-22-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
How can I get a copy?

as soon as we get enough copied i would be happy to send one