PDA

View Full Version : Good games in the San Antonio area???

Gobbla2001
09-21-2005, 12:17 PM
What y'all got for me this weekend?

Buccaneer
09-21-2005, 12:20 PM
15 inches of rain predicted

GreenGobbla
09-21-2005, 12:29 PM
i dont know about any good games, but they got a brand new mall right next to our apartment called the shops at LaCantera, its pretty nice....lol

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
i dont know about any good games, but they got a brand new mall right next to our apartment called the shops at LaCantera, its pretty nice....lol OMG..my daughter just moved from the Chase Hill Apts....which ones do you live in?? And yes that mall is AWESOME.....us girls made the maiden voyage their last Saturday!!! :D

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
What y'all got for me this weekend? Dang it, Bandera plays down at Carrizo Springs....or you could have come up here! Maybe we'll just have to have a hurricane party in SA!!???? :thinking: :D

GreenGobbla
09-21-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Dang it, Bandera plays down at Carrizo Springs....or you could have come up here! Maybe we'll just have to have a hurricane party in SA!!???? :thinking: :D

lets do it...

GreenGobbla
09-21-2005, 01:33 PM
OMG..my daughter just moved from the Chase Hill Apts....which ones do you live in?? And yes that mall is AWESOME.....us girls made the maiden voyage their last Saturday!!! :D

i live in the Maverick Creek Villas on Chase Hill Blvd.

Old Green
09-21-2005, 01:41 PM
Dang it, Bandera plays down at Carrizo Springs....or you could have come up here! Maybe we'll just have to have a hurricane party in SA!!???? :thinking: :D Everybody party at the 11th Street Pub and finish up at Arce Street Blus. Ha !:D

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Everybody party at the 11th Street Pub and finish up at Arce Street Blus. Ha !:D LOL...hey the locals dont' go to those places...LOL!! I'd rather party in SA!!! :D

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
i live in the Maverick Creek Villas on Chase Hill Blvd. Wow...small world...she just moved to the Shavno Park Apts off DeZavala and Vance Jackson....Maverick Creek are way nicer than the one she was in last year....she tried to get into there, but they were full...but she loves where she is now....how about all that traffic on the access road off 1604 because of the new mall....it took us forever to actually make it to the mall!!!

GreenGobbla
09-21-2005, 02:02 PM
Wow...small world...she just moved to the Shavno Park Apts off DeZavala and Vance Jackson....Maverick Creek are way nicer than the one she was in last year....she tried to get into there, but they were full...but she loves where she is now....how about all that traffic on the access road off 1604 because of the new mall....it took us forever to actually make it to the mall!!!

ya, the traffic on the access roads were horrible trying to get there....