SinTon_Boi_32
09-21-2005, 10:56 AM
DAMMIT

GreenGobbla
09-21-2005, 11:01 AM
that sucks...i was looking forward to this game

NateDawg39
09-21-2005, 11:06 AM
So both teams will only play 9 games this regular season huh? well i think thats ok as long as everyone is safe.

Gobbla2001
09-21-2005, 12:12 PM
I was really looking forward to this game, but the correct decision has been made... can't take any chances on this puppy...

Go Cuero, Go Sinton, get the hell outta there :D

SintonFan
09-21-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I was really looking forward to this game, but the correct decision has been made... can't take any chances on this puppy...

Go Cuero, Go Sinton, get the hell outta there :D
It looks like you guys will get it worse than us. Make preparations and get out of town. Good luck to all of you.
The game is secondary to everyones safety.

ro_tex_solja
09-21-2005, 12:49 PM
when everyone is makin a big deal about sinton goin undefeated this year in the regular season sinton fan u need to remind them they lucked out on not getting this loss....just remind everyone later on in the year:D

SinTon_Boi_32
09-21-2005, 12:57 PM
This KID just dont quit Lol

GreenGobbla
09-21-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by SinTon_Boi_32

nope, but i do agree, yall did luck out buddy

ro_tex_solja
09-21-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by SinTon_Boi_32

lol

SintonFan
09-21-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
when everyone is makin a big deal about sinton goin undefeated this year in the regular season sinton fan u need to remind them they lucked out on not getting this loss....just remind everyone later on in the year:D
To put this in perspective...
wouldn't you take an 0-10 season if it meant you still had a home to go back to?:(

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2005, 01:25 PM
I agree....nows not the time to worry about down the road....just hope you will be able to SEE a road in the coming days!!!! :eek: :D

SINTON81
09-21-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
wouldn't you take an 0-10 season if it meant you still had a home to go back to?:(

That's what I'm talking about. These guys take this too seriously.
I just want my family and my house safe.

BMOC
09-21-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by SINTON81
That's what I'm talking about. These guys take this too seriously.
I just want my family and my house safe.

We hope you stay safe too!

SINTON81
09-21-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by BMOC
We hope you stay safe too!

Can both these teams reschedule and play during a bye week???

Thank you, This strorm really has me worried.

Sintons bye week is at the end of our regular season, So I don't think they would do it then. I think they want that extra week to prepare for the playoffs if they make it, as well as to have more time for anyone that is hurt to heal.:cool: :cool:

Phil C
09-21-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja

or win! :)

ro_tex_solja
09-21-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan

i take what too seriously?? i put a smiley face to show i was just tryin to get a laugh and on the other one i said LOL so what are u talkin about??? im just excited i dont have class tomorrow at vc

Sinton94
09-21-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
nope, but i do agree, yall did luck out buddy

Lucky? Since when is a team lucky to not being playing in a game of this magnitude! I guarantee you the Sinton players are very disappointed about the game being canceled and would love nothing better than to re-schedule. If they were worried about having a loss or two going into the post season they wouldn't schedule teams such as GP and Cuero! The fans are the real losers here!

PS. Since the game did not need to be played (in your mind) to determine the outcome…………...What was the score BUDDY?

crabman
09-21-2005, 03:47 PM
I believe the score was already correctly predicted as 1500-200 Cuero winning in a squeaker. :D

SINTON81
09-21-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by crabman
I believe the score was already correctly predicted as 1500-200 Cuero winning in a squeaker. :D

If Cuero would have beat Sinton by that score, Then I would have had to say that Cuero could possibly win state. But that is just possibly.:D :D