PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for the Sweetwater vs. Snyder game in a few weeks!

sweetwater07
09-21-2005, 10:08 AM
I think that we can beat them but it will be a game until the end...the tigers have a good team this year....but believe me we will be screaming from the visitors side in Snyder's stadium...too bad yalls isn't turf like ours!!

Over-rated2004
09-21-2005, 10:09 AM
Snyder=OVER-RATED
Go Mustangs:clap:http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/6118/tbstasweetwater7vg.jpg

zeus63
09-21-2005, 10:10 AM
Teams that have turf are just too cheap to pay a good maintanence crew

zeus63
09-21-2005, 10:10 AM
just kidding, I've seen ya'lls stadium and it's awesome

Old Tiger
09-21-2005, 10:11 AM
It will end in a tie!

Snyder_TigerFan
09-21-2005, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
...but believe me we will be screaming from the visitors side in Snyder's stadium.

So will I, only it'll be for Snyder!

Ranger Mom
09-21-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
So will I, only it'll be for Snyder!

You are gonna sit on the visitors side?

Snyder_TigerFan
09-21-2005, 11:44 AM
Usually do. The home side is either sold out or the line is long. Seems to be quite a few people that do this.

Tidal Wave
09-21-2005, 11:52 AM
Sweetwater by 14

stateboundWR#5
09-21-2005, 12:16 PM
ok you are cool... you are from snyder and you want sweetwater by 14? whats wrong with you?

GreenGobbla
09-21-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by stateboundWR#5
ok you are cool... you are from snyder and you want sweetwater by 14? whats wrong with you?

maybe he thinks snyder is going to lose....he cant have an opinion?

Ranger Mom
09-21-2005, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
maybe he thinks snyder is going to lose....he cant have an opinion?

Every once in a while you come across a "realistic hard core fan". Maybe he's one of them.

My husband runs the chains at home games...he spoke to one of the Snyder player's dad before the game Friday night. He was asking him about the Lubbock Cooper game and what had happened.

That dad said "We don't deserve our ranking, Sweetwater is going to kill us and probably Abilene Wylie too"......another realistic fan??

I wonder if this dad will get slammed on here now?

Oh yeah......I know whose daddy it is too!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Bubba-Joe
09-21-2005, 01:23 PM
UH OH
Ranger Mom know's
WHO's YOUR DADDY!!!
Mom did you get QKillers pictures????

Ranger Mom
09-21-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
UH OH
Ranger Mom know's
WHO's YOUR DADDY!!!
Mom did you get QKillers pictures????

Yeah I did!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

So......do you know her?:thinking:

Bubba-Joe
09-21-2005, 01:28 PM
Naw
she waaaaayyy too young for me to have any knowlege of

Oh By the Way
keep a lid on them thar pictures
will have to let ya know the situation with a PM
but I knew you would enjoy the view of ole Quail Killer
what a guy huh

Ranger Mom
09-21-2005, 01:37 PM
Naw
she waaaaayyy too young for me to have any knowlege of

Oh By the Way
keep a lid on them thar pictures
will have to let ya know the situation with a PM
but I knew you would enjoy the view of ole Quail Killer
what a guy huh

Yeah...he's something else all right......kind of a "freak of nature"!:D

Bubba-Joe
09-21-2005, 01:43 PM
A Big Ole Boy for sure
but to tell the truth he is Good people
kiner intimadatin in them pictures

I guess your trip to watch Cuero and Sinton is off for sure now huh

you have to settle in watchin the rangers git thar first win over Andrews this week huh

:D :D

Black_Magic
09-21-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Every once in a while you come across a "realistic hard core fan". Maybe he's one of them.

My husband runs the chains at home games...he spoke to one of the Snyder player's dad before the game Friday night. He was asking him about the Lubbock Cooper game and what had happened.

That dad said "We don't deserve our ranking, Sweetwater is going to kill us and probably Abilene Wylie too"......another realistic fan??

I wonder if this dad will get slammed on here now?

Oh yeah......I know whose daddy it is too!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: Well then There you have it!!!! Parents are always right. Givem the district trophy.:thumbsup: :rolleyes: No I think Snyder may just take its pathetic team and play anyway. You never know. But Crow will be served JUST LIKE LAST YEAR if your wrong.:p

smustangs
09-21-2005, 01:55 PM
in rm's defense she didnt say it one of yalls parents said it

Bubba-Joe
09-21-2005, 01:57 PM
EASE up Blackie
Mom just statin what she heard
We all know how the parents get
aint no need to go hammerin the Lady

Ranger Mom
09-21-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Well then There you have it!!!! Parents are always right. Givem the district trophy.:thumbsup: :rolleyes: No I think Snyder may just take its pathetic team and play anyway. You never know. But Crow will be served JUST LIKE LAST YEAR if your wrong.:p

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....I am NEVER wrong about these things!

I am smart enough NOT to make predictions that come back and bite me in the
http://www.adultnetsurprise.com/forums/images/smilies/new/buttshake.gif

I do believe I hit a nerve though!!

mulefan
09-21-2005, 02:10 PM
sndyer was awesome last year. they are no the same team this year. thats still a tough district anything can happen.

sweetwater07
09-21-2005, 03:28 PM
I usually sit on the other teams side...especially if we are winning but i am not afraid to say that i am just not brave enought o do that in Snyder...quite a rivalry we have going here and i'm not about to get killed by them Snyder folks.....any of you folks ever heard of Cleburne, Texas....district 6-4A???

Stownhorse
09-21-2005, 04:36 PM
I usually sit on the other teams side...especially if we are winning but i am not afraid to say that i am just not brave enought o do that in Snyder...quite a rivalry we have going here and i'm not about to get killed by them Snyder folks.....any of you folks ever heard of Cleburne, Texas....district 6-4A???

This is 3A buster

sweetwater07
09-21-2005, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
This is 3A buster

You would say something like that wouldn't you CB!!
Wait till school and i'll handicapp your other arm!.....LOL

Black_Magic
09-22-2005, 09:20 AM
I usually sit on the other teams side...especially if we are winning but i am not afraid to say that i am just not brave enought o do that in Snyder...quite a rivalry we have going here and i'm not about to get killed by them Snyder folks.....any of you folks ever heard of Cleburne, Texas....district 6-4A??? you wouldnt be able to sit on the otherside even If you wanted to. So far Every home game at Snyder has been sold out with exception to the visitors side. Usually 3-400 snyder folks have to sit on the visitors side .

sweetwater07
09-22-2005, 09:49 AM
you wouldnt be able to sit on the otherside even If you wanted to. So far Every home game at Snyder has been sold out with exception to the visitors side. Usually 3-400 snyder folks have to sit on the visitors side .

I wonder how that will blow over with our fans??

mustang04
09-22-2005, 11:11 AM
you wouldnt be able to sit on the otherside even If you wanted to. So far Every home game at Snyder has been sold out with exception to the visitors side. Usually 3-400 snyder folks have to sit on the visitors side .

haha, u say SOLD OUT like its a huge deal...yalls stadium is little

SOLD OUT on the Sweetwater home side tho....thats alot

but anyways yall DO have alot of supporting fans:cool:

Black_Magic
09-22-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
haha, u say SOLD OUT like its a huge deal...yalls stadium is little

SOLD OUT on the Sweetwater home side tho....thats alot

but anyways yall DO have alot of supporting fans:cool: Yes we do.. Remember in BIg Springs?? Snyder had 5800 and Sweetwater had a little over 3800..(Official numbers of tickes sold by each school and each side) Tiger stadium seats 4000

mustang04
09-22-2005, 11:45 AM
Yes we do.. Remember in BIg Springs?? Snyder had 5800 and Sweetwater had a little over 3800..(Official numbers of tickes sold by each school and each side) Tiger stadium seats 4000

yeah...but u could tell both sides were packed...i guess some ppl just didnt wanna make the drive to BS's crappy field haha

im not sure how many ppl the bowl can hold....i know it held like 13-14 thousand whenever Stephenville played Andrews in like the state semi's or sumthin back in like 99....one of the best HS football games ive ever seen, best passing team in the state at the time against the best rushing team

Black_Magic
09-22-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
yeah...but u could tell both sides were packed...i guess some ppl just didnt wanna make the drive to BS's crappy field haha

im not sure how many ppl the bowl can hold....i know it held like 13-14 thousand whenever Stephenville played Andrews in like the state semi's or sumthin back in like 99....one of the best HS football games ive ever seen, best passing team in the state at the time against the best rushing team a sight exageration. The bowl hold like 6-7 thousand. Heck the Sanangelo stadium holds 17,000 and its over two times the size of the mustang bowl.:rolleyes: besides theis crappy field you talk about in big Spring seated 11,000. the same amount that Shotwell seats and 2,000 more than Lowery field in Lubbock. and it is Grass:thumbsup:

Phantom Stang
09-22-2005, 12:44 PM
Hey Magic, have you registered on the 4Aboard yet??
If not you need to click on the stickie and get it done!!

The weekend just wouldn't be the same without ya.:p

Bubba-Joe
09-22-2005, 12:48 PM
for the record
Swater Mustang Bowl
seats 9000

mustang04
09-22-2005, 02:09 PM
for the record
Swater Mustang Bowl
seats 9000

BUT...isnt that excluding the cement that ppl can sit on that arent actual "seats"

jmcgee
09-22-2005, 02:17 PM
Well then There you have it!!!! Parents are always right. Givem the district trophy.:thumbsup: :rolleyes: No I think Snyder may just take its pathetic team and play anyway. You never know. But Crow will be served JUST LIKE LAST YEAR if your wrong.:p
Crow can be served both ways this year.

jmcgee
09-22-2005, 02:41 PM
a sight exageration. The bowl hold like 6-7 thousand. Heck the Sanangelo stadium holds 17,000 and its over two times the size of the mustang bowl.:rolleyes: besides theis crappy field you talk about in big Spring seated 11,000. the same amount that Shotwell seats and 2,000 more than Lowery field in Lubbock. and it is Grass:thumbsup:
Hey it can hold 14,000 or somewhere around there with it filled up it sure can