PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill Quarter Back - Chris Daniels

Jody
09-20-2005, 03:35 PM
Now that the BIG SECRET is out and it is known that BH's Senior starting QB Chris Daniels was injured and is out for the season, I wanted to take a moment to publically thank him for a great few years of entertaining football. Loosing anyone to an injury is an awful thing and someone as special as Chris is truly a difficult time for the team. Our prayers are with him for a speedy and full recovery.

Wishing you well. :(

WOS1
09-20-2005, 04:21 PM
I hate to hear that for this kid. Hopefully, he will fully recover and lead a fruitful life.

HillBoy
09-20-2005, 04:48 PM
Chris gave BH alot of good games and always played his heart out. I wonder if he will be able to play golf this year.

Ranger Mom
09-20-2005, 04:52 PM
I guess I missed a thread....what happened to him?

LH Panther Mom
09-20-2005, 05:41 PM
Injuries are always tough, but particularly when they most likely end the season of a player. Prayers from me for his full recovery.

Gobbla2001
09-20-2005, 05:45 PM
Tough to lose any player for a season... But I really feel for the player in this one... #1 he was the QB, a big roll in a program that does well... #2, he's a senior... he may have just lost his career, forget about the season...

I wish the guy well in whatever he does and hopes that he doesn't let it get him down too much though it will get him down...

Also hope that BH finds a good QB to fill his shoes and that the team can win some games for the gone but not forgotten QB...

scrub c
09-20-2005, 06:31 PM
yeah, because if you haven't seen this kid play...you dont understand what a bada$$ this kid is. Big loss for the BH squad.

wildkat0507
09-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Chris i will definitely pray for you. That is such a shame that that happened. You will be in my prayers. You played good from wat i have seen you do. Good Luck to Barbers Hill thru the season.

AggieJohn
09-20-2005, 08:10 PM
all of sudden liberty seems like a shoe in.....

but i'm sorry about chris

eagle.eyes
09-20-2005, 09:32 PM
Liberty?........Okayyyyyyy!

Bandera YaYa
09-20-2005, 09:34 PM
Yah, sure sorry to hear about his misfortune.....speedy recovery and keep the faith!!!

etbu
09-20-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
all of sudden liberty seems like a shoe in.....

but i'm sorry about chris
That is why you are so loved on this board

Bandera YaYa
09-20-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by etbu
That is why you are so loved on this board ...he's loved on here?????? :eek: :eek: :p

Jody
09-21-2005, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I guess I missed a thread....what happened to him?

Tore ACL in Diboll game. Really a fluke of an injury, not some big hit or anything. Very sad. I just hope it does not hurt his scholorship chances.

MARLINDOGS
09-21-2005, 07:38 AM
Our prayers are with you Chris.I know its hard when you go down especially your senior year.But im sure he will keep his head up and work hard and will be a force in College.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Rainman
09-21-2005, 07:45 AM
The loss of Chris is hard to take for him and his family and the new questions about the rest of his career. Thank You Daniels for the year as my quarterback as well as the year and a half my brothers quarterback.
May the Eagles fly high.

RBARKER
09-21-2005, 07:58 AM
Chris, thanks for the years and hard work you put into the BH program. For those of you who have never seen Chris is is a joy to watch. This kid has so much heart and has played through injuries year after year. I wish Chris and his family the best.