PDA

View Full Version : bring it.....

AggieJohn
09-20-2005, 01:50 PM
so schools apparently going to let out after tomorrow night in preporation for the storm and they are busing the kids in the dorms to s.a. for at least the weekend...

i think that we are going to send my fiancee and her mom with the animals and me and corrie's dad and her brother are going to brunt the storm in the house....

i've got two words for you rita....

bring it

Bandera YaYa
09-20-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
so schools apparently going to let out after tomorrow night in preporation for the storm and they are busing the kids in the dorms to s.a. for at least the weekend...

i think that we are going to send my fiancee and her mom with the animals and me and corrie's dad and her brother are going to brunt the storm in the house....

bring it uhm....please wear a name tag...preferably one that is water proof......we wanna be able to give you a proper 3ADL send off!!....now where is my Texas Longhorn flag.......... ;) :D

spiveyrat
09-20-2005, 02:03 PM

bring it

Is that what you're going to say if it goes Cat 5? (God forbid)

Even football players get a penalty now for taunting. Are you sure you want to mess with this referee?

big daddy russ
09-20-2005, 02:06 PM
I wouldn't worry until it gets up to a Cat 3... which it looks like it will.

If it gets to a 4, you're screwed. Just keep saying the name Celia and run like hell, Johnny Boy. There's a game up here on Saturday, why not road trip it?

CHS_Grad '85
09-20-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
There's a game up here on Saturday, why not road trip it? Maybe... keep checking the Aggie sports page... ;)

AggieJohn
09-20-2005, 02:24 PM
i am

SintonFan
09-20-2005, 04:25 PM
The words "Bring it" and hurricane should never be used together.:(

AggieJohn
09-21-2005, 03:41 PM
yeah, on second thought, we're evacuating, later guys....

Johnny Utah
09-21-2005, 03:42 PM
It has been upgraded to a category 5!!!

crabman
09-21-2005, 03:44 PM
Law enforcement in Port Lavaca is urging everyone who is not leaving the county to write their Social Security number in indelible ink on their arms so identification will be easier.

lepfan
09-21-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by crabman
Law enforcement in Port Lavaca is urging everyone who is not leaving the county to write their Social Security number in indelible ink on their arms so identification will be easier.

Excellent idea!

MARLINDOGS
09-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Everyone be safe.

big daddy russ
09-21-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by crabman
I don't know if this was meant to be a joke, but it was funny.

Bandera YaYa
09-21-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I don't know if this was meant to be a joke, but it was funny. Lol...you would think so!!! :p :p :D :crazy:

ro_tex_solja
09-21-2005, 06:39 PM

bring it

yeah thanks alot nice one...you called it out now its coming...thanks alot