PDA

View Full Version : Bubba Joes Dirty Dozen + one this week

Bubba-Joe
09-20-2005, 08:10 AM
All righty then lets take us a look at this weeks infamous Bubba Joe pics

#1 Bubba heads up the the Panhandle for the first time this season - Perryton @ Amarillo Caprock - Rangers roundup the Longhorns

#2 Levelland @ Canyon - Eagles soar over the Lobos

#3 Muleshoe @ Lockney- another farm animal game the Mules win big over the longhorns

#4 Andrews @ Greenwood - both of these teams need a win - Gotta go with the Rangers in this one over the Mustangs

#5 Littlefield @ LAMEsa - another Game of the WEAK - gonna pick the Golden Tors in this one Bubba hear tells the Wildcats is busted up something terrible

#6 Peocs @ Sweetwater - Mustangs on a roll and gatherin steam Eagles have a looooong trip back home

#7 Seminole @ Lubbock Cooper - Pirates raid the Indians

#8 Ft Stockton @ Crane - Golden Cranes are real Panthers loose

#9 Monahans @ Brownfield - the Green Lobos show some signs of a real team this year an that aint good for the Cubs

#10 Coahoma @ Clyde - Bulldogs win
which set you ask ? does it really matter

#11 Breck @ Merkel - Why do I Keep putting Merkel on here?
Buckaroos by a bunch over the Badgers

#12 S.A. Lakeview @ snyder - the tiggers are upset over the jump in the ap polls - Would Hate to be a Chief this week

and the #13 GAME OF THE WEEK

Graham @ Wylie - the most underrated 3A team in the state Wylie Bulldogs will take a big ole bite out them Steers

District303aPastPlayer
09-20-2005, 08:16 AM
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/4518/bubbajoe1uj.jpg

vet93
09-20-2005, 08:42 AM
Bubba, I agree with you on everything except the Littlefield/Lamesa game. I am going to go with the Wildcats on this one...most of the games this week are no brainers.

Da Mules
09-20-2005, 05:18 PM
farm animal game?? them's RANCH anumals.

TheDOCTORdre
09-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by vet93
Bubba, I agree with you on everything except the Littlefield/Lamesa game. I am going to go with the Wildcats on this one.
Im with vet on this one bubba, lamesa is a tornado and we all know what tornados do...:D