PDA

View Full Version : Giddings vs. Diboll

g-town fan
11-17-2001, 09:19 PM
Well, here we go. The second week of playoffs are coming up. What kind of game is this going to be this weekend? A good one!!!! Both Giddings and Diboll had solid games against their oponents in the 1st round. But when you look at both teams, you can't look over the magnificent backfield for the Buffaloes. Everyone has known about it all year but has that stopped any of the 3 running backs? No!!!!!!!!! It doesn't matter how much you prepare, the fact is, we are going to run over the oponent whoever it may be. Look out Diboll, because there is a stampede heading your way, and if I were you, I wouldn't try and stop it. Giddings over Diboll 35-21. What are your predictions?

Cypher
11-18-2001, 12:19 AM
Im a Diboll Defensive end.. With our defense you guys have not one chance. Our Offence will throw special plays in there youve never seen before. Watch out for our no huddle offense. Diboll will win no doubt.

Matthew328
11-18-2001, 12:24 PM
Should be a dandy....gonna go with Giddings in a close one!

Dolemite
11-18-2001, 01:50 PM
I agree it will be a dandy. Both teams seem to be evenly matched.I believe it will be a defensive battle.If Diboll rb Craig Young run as good or better than he did against Groesbeck then it could cause problems for the Buffs.Giddings has a powerful backfield also, so rushing yards will be a key factor. Good Luck Lumberjacks!!!!!!!