PDA

View Full Version : WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT THE SWEETWATER MUSTANGS WILL LEAP FROG THE snyder tiggers

Bubba-Joe
09-19-2005, 10:57 PM
OKAY BOYS AND GIRLS
IT IS NEARLY 11 PM ON MONDAY NIGHT

WHO THINKS THAT IN THE MORNINGS AP POLL THE SWEETWATER MUSTANGS WILL LEAP FROG THE snyder tiggers ??????

MY BUDDY blackie would be plum upset and undone if that were to happen wouldn't he.......

SHOOT FIRE OLE BUBBA WOULD BE A LITTLE SUPRISED - THEM DANG BLAME SPORTS WRITERS ARE WORSE THAN WOMEN YA KNOW

WELL YOU FELLERS AND GALS SLEEP TIGHT
THIS IS BUBBA SAY NIGHT TO ALL

:D :D :D :D

NateDawg39
09-19-2005, 11:03 PM
STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE POLLS:mad: :mad: :mad: ALL WEEK ITS BEEN SWEETWATER IS BETER SO WHY ARE WE NOT AHEAD AND SNYDER THIS!!!! NOBODY CARES ANYMORE!!!:mad: HEWWW!glad i got that out

Bubba-Joe
09-19-2005, 11:06 PM
dang son slow down with the bourbon
just stirrin the pot a little
what bug got in your bed roll anyhow

mustang04
09-19-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE POLLS:mad: :mad: :mad: ALL WEEK ITS BEEN SWEETWATER IS BETER SO WHY ARE WE NOT AHEAD AND SNYDER THIS!!!! NOBODY CARES ANYMORE!!!:mad: HEWWW!glad i got that out

its called Midol.....try some

Bubba-Joe
09-19-2005, 11:27 PM
Hola' mijo Caballo quanto
Que pasa !!

mustang04
09-19-2005, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Hola' mijo Caballo quanto
Que pasa !!

nada padre

i think ill be able to make it to sweetwater, are u gonna try to go???

smustangs
09-19-2005, 11:37 PM
im pumped i finally get to see my mustangs play this year

Bubba-Joe
09-19-2005, 11:44 PM
04 - Ole Bubba will be takin care of big time bird hunters this friday evening- that will keep me outa the stands in the ole Mustang Bowl
but once I get through with hunters I might hollar atcha after wards

you be careful on that Angleo Hwy - folks be a gawkin somethin terrible at them thar big ole pin wheels they got cropin up on the side of the road
dangest thing I seen in while

Bubba hear tells that the big sign at the southend of that Bowl has a new look to it.
and they got em a new flag a hangin up down on the northern end too

Bubba-Joe
09-19-2005, 11:48 PM
Adios y Buenos Noches Mijo Caballo quanto

mustang04
09-19-2005, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
04 - Ole Bubba will be takin care of big time bird hunters this friday evening- that will keep me outa the stands in the ole Mustang Bowl
but once I get through with hunters I might hollar atcha after wards

you be careful on that Angleo Hwy - folks be a gawkin somethin terrible at them thar big ole pin wheels they got cropin up on the side of the road
dangest thing I seen in while

Bubba hear tells that the big sign at the southend of that Bowl has a new look to it.
and they got em a new flag a hangin up down on the northern end too

haha, ill drive careful....take it easy on them bird hunters:)

ill look for the new sign, g'ngiht ole Bubba

NateDawg39
09-20-2005, 12:39 AM
all you people do is complain about were you are ranked! try something else for a change.im not pissed im just annoyed that you have like 6 threads over were your ranked

smustangs
09-20-2005, 12:47 AM
hey man i have a great idea for ya

dont read em'! if they annoy u that much odnt read em' u dont have to click on it just my opinoin

mustang04
09-20-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
all you people do is complain about were you are ranked! try something else for a change.im not pissed im just annoyed that you have like 6 threads over were your ranked

its 'where' not 'were':D

no...complaining is not all we do, we also have good conversations

smustangs
09-20-2005, 01:00 AM
there u go reginator haha i wanna see your 9" pink thing i havent seen it a while haha

smustangs
09-20-2005, 01:11 AM
im jk and yall that dont no what i mean its not bad at all trust me:D